BioWare Details Lair of the Shadowbroker

GoGo_Boy

May 12, 2010
Good game or not, you people are paying a crap ton for all those DLCs -.-
I don't get how it can be satisfying to buy extra content when you barely get a few hours out of it and the moment you start enjoying it, it's over.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
If I can indeed proclaim a wireless adapter then I might see if I can download this. I admit though I am not much of a Liara fan (I prefer myself some o' that Gunnery Chief Williams) but this still sounds essential and I'd rather play this out properly then I would just have a crummy default ending be added to Mass Effect 3 because I didn't play it.

Still, with all this going on I have to ask... Bioware.... what about Ashley/Kaiden?
Every single other character has gotten attention by this point now, I mean I know I'm in a minority when it comes to these things but surely some kind of DLC or, hell, even some attention towards the character would help cheer me up a little. Because right now it feels like my favorite character has been booted out of the game.

Ah well, still it's good news for the Liara fans and I can at least be happy for them. So to all the Liara fans out there, here's hoping for the best.

Glazin

Feb 17, 2010
Andy Chalk said:
After all, I hooked up with a space chick who for all I know has a face like a jaundiced Predator
Im so glad im not the only one who felt the Predator vibe off her. Dont get me wrong i still chose her but i keep thinking that Tila looks like this:
[http://photobucket.com/images/predator%20face]

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNTTT!

And damn you BioWare! Us Kaidan (and to a lesser extent Ash) supporters still have to wait! X[

I better get my hard drive back. And a Microsoft Points card. (still need to get Overlord)

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Glazin said:
Andy Chalk said:
After all, I hooked up with a space chick who for all I know has a face like a jaundiced Predator
Im so glad im not the only one who felt the Predator vibe off her. Dont get me wrong i still chose her but i keep thinking that Tila looks like this:
[http://photobucket.com/images/predator%20face]
Do you really think that Shep would look at Tali's face with loving satisfaction if she looked like that or something else that equally terrifying/hideous?

Lolth17

Queen of the Underdark
Nov 10, 2009
Gosh Liara annoys the everloving s**t out of me, but I'm madly in love with mass effect and bioware, so no doubt I will get this.

*Prays for a Kaiden/Ashley DLC very soon*

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I've been waiting for this one. I'm still betting the Shadow Broker is connected to Liara's "father" in some way. Hopefully, this will lay that belief to rest or prove it correct.

Bioware, if I might make a suggestion? INCREASE THE LEVEL CAP! Honestly, I'm maxing out my level before I'm even done with the main story, so I find it hard to do anything after that.

Daemascus said:
Must... Not... Buy ... Any more ME2 DLC...
Good luck with that. You know you want to...

Glazin

Feb 17, 2010
soren7550 said:
Do you really think that Shep would look at Tali's face with loving satisfaction if she looked like that or something else that equally terrifying/hideous?
Hey Shep didnt choose to do her, the player did knowning full well they didnt know what her face looks like.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I actually hope that this DLC is unlocked only AFTER you have completed the main quest. Bioware said they wanted their DLC to bridge the gap between ME2 and ME3, so why not give players an incentive to keep going after defeating the Collectors?

It would be really cool to see all these little mini episodes playing out in the aftermath of the main storyline.

VivaciousDeimos

May 1, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
I actually hope that this DLC is unlocked only AFTER you have completed the main quest. Bioware said they wanted their DLC to bridge the gap between ME2 and ME3, so why not give players an incentive to keep going after defeating the Collectors?

It would be really cool to see all these little mini episodes playing out in the aftermath of the main storyline.
That definitely makes sense, especially since when you run into her during the main story she explicitly tells you she can't join you yet. I think it would flow better, story-wise, if it happened after you're done with the Collectors.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Well, now I have to go back to ME1 because I don't remember which of my ME2 characters has that relationship with Liara...

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
mattttherman3 said:
Well, now I have to go back to ME1 because I don't remember which of my ME2 characters has that relationship with Liara...
Just check your captain's quarters in ME2 - the Shepard(s) with Liara's picture on the desk is/are the one(s) that have a relationship with her.

To paraphrase Peter Griffin: "I just saved you 30 long, boob-less hours." ;P

Judas Iscariot said:
Goddammit Bioware. Stop churning out shitty DLC. Mass Effect 2 was not very good. Pumping out a metric fucktonne of half assed DLC with boring, extremely tightly scripted additional characters will not make it better.
NO U

May 5, 2010
Please never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, EVER use the phrase "hottie biotie" ever again. Ever.

Ever.

Good news, though. That was one of the more intriguing side-quests.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Liara is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed at me for bedding Tali. IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH!

Well, looks like this and the Blazblue DLC next month is gonna keep me busy.

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
Aiddon said:
Liara is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed at me for bedding Tali. IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH!
I'm not so sure... in the "threeway" confrontation, Liara didn't exactly seem 'opposed', if you catch my drift.