BioWare Launches Mass Effect 3 Combat Video

DivineBeastLink

Nov 22, 2009
Biotic Charge still on Vanguards? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

^This information was basically what I've been waiting for. Biotic Charge was my favorite skill out of all the skills in ME2. Also, yeah, I know we probably already found out about that but I hadn't heard anything interesting about Vanguards up until this point. I haven't really followed much ME3 info.

Now that this issue has been resolved, I'll just be waiting for story teasers.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
So, now the different classes actually have got different strengths and weaknesses on the battlefield? Thats nice to know, I just used every class as a soldier until now. Soldier? Kill everything with bullets. Inflitrator? Kill everything with different kinds of bullets. Adept? Kill everything with biotics. Its starting to get monotonous.

As for the collectors edition, I'd actually like to get that N7 patch. It'd look good on my tac-vest. Not worth the price of the collectors edition though.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Zhukov said:
Ohhh, I like what I'm seeing. More abilities, different enemies and improved movement.

However, I have to say that their presenter gets on my nerves something fierce. I'm sure you're a nice guy Mr Silverman, but you just have to give the attempted catch phrases a rest.

"And now, it's time for insider."
"Urrrrgh."
"... reminding you to keep you finger... on the pulse.
"Oh god, someone shoot him."
You think that is annoying? In that case, I give you:

OT: Looks nice. March, hurry the fuck up!