BioWare Makes It Official: Mass Effect 2 in 2010

Jaedon

Feb 8, 2009
Man, was hoping somehow that it was only going to be a few months away although I suppose if it were they wouldn't have just dangled that bait of a trailer in front of us in the way they did, shoulda been obvious that they just used that untill they get the proper PR machine going. Anyway, can't wait, lost count of how many times I played through the first.

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
Malygris said:
Brokkr said:
Awesome! I can't wait for this one to come out. I loved the first one and I'm excited about the "increased depth of planet exploration." Hopefully they will fix that stupid sniper rifle with the next game.
I assume this is a 360 problem? Because I played an Infiltrator/Commando in the PC version and the sniping felt just fine to me. Accuracy and damage were never an issue, and I took down a lot of dudes with that thing.
Maybe it was that I didn't put as many points into the thing, but after alerting everyone to my presence after the first shot, that normally didn't even kill the guy, it was just easier to run into the thick of it, than try to continue sniping. I ended up just using the shotgun for the whole game.

Ionami

Aug 21, 2008
Anton P. Nym said:
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.... especially with the ability to install the game to hard disc and speed up those loading screens elevator rides. And new side quests. And extending character support to ones you've already advanced in the first game.

I'm very, very eagerly awaiting this. BioWare can count on my money.

-- Steve
Totally agree.

Shorter elevator rides and WAY more content on the explorable planets and I'll be happy.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
I can't wait! I adored the first one and i'm sure the second will be better!!

sprohm

Mar 18, 2009
I'm going to look forward to that.
the first one was so fun, now all they need to do is work co-op into it somehow.