BioWare: Mass Effect 2 Will Be a "Shooter RPG"

Playbahnosh

Dec 12, 2007
I cannot begin to describe how uninterested I am. I was very much interested in the fist Mass Effect, and I was wrong. That game was boring, but not in the sense of "not enough action", rather in "too much needless action". So it's the transformed KotOR 3, but much more shooter-ized. And they are putting even more shooter into the game? Why?

It was boring, because there were those unskippable fight scenes, going through the same building 5 times in a row just to press a button that unlock the 6th. Fight the same enemies over and over again, and pretend that I like it. Bleh. Too much shooting, to little RPG, that's what I think.

I won't be buying ME2...MEH...

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Anyone want to fetch the keys for the DeLorian? I think I'm headed into 2010 right now.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
""BioWare: Mass Effect 2 Will Be a "Shooter RPG" ""
Oh boy that means it will be even more unfinished and more lulzy than ever....

At least ME despite it failings had better AI than Bioshock(and inventory,and story and modable weapons and well everything but level design) and FO3( which only real claim to fame is size and length even if its thin and brittle..... ).

ph3onix said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
As long as they don't ditch the awesome dialogue system they can make the combat as "actiony" as they want.
This... a gazillion times.
and like FO3 there is so much missing dialog I'd still rather have better more refined gameplay....