BioWare Teases New Game

babyhenchy1

Mar 28, 2011
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Andy Chalk said:
Fingers crossed for a new Baldur's Gate! [http://www.amazon.com/Baldurs-Gate-Pc/dp/B00001QEQA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320693755&sr=8-2] They have armored trucks in D&D now, right?
MINSC MAKES NO RIGHT TURN FOR EVIL! Right, Boo?

*squeak*
Go for the headlights Boo.

theonecookie

Apr 14, 2009
Again more fanboy complaints I wonder is we can can get one thread without people going on about how buthurt they are with bioware because at this point its a little annoying It's been 2 years people let it go

Anyway not much to say about the pic it could be almost anything at this point a shooter racer any sort of RPG. Doesn't look to be taking a realistic art style though

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
I don't know exactly why...but I got this Outcast/Beyond Good & Evil vibe from that screenshot, after my initial "hurr post-apocalyptic sand and dirt" prejudice had waned a bit.

I won't claim I'm absolutely riveted, but my interest is somewhat piqued...either way, it'll be nice to see BioWare try something other than swords n' sandals and space opera.
Jade Empire, and to an extent, Dragon Age II, were also works which deviated from their comfort zone, and I insist both are very brave and fine games.

Kmadden2004

Feb 13, 2010
It's a new BioWare game; that means it will hold my interest by the balls and will never let go...

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
OH NO IT'S A SINGLE SCREENSHOT BUT MY FAITH IN BIOWARE IS LOST FOREVER.

...Seriously guys? This is pathetic.

It looks like something I'd put as my desktop, so I'll wait until I actually get some basic release information and then I'll consider it. Until then, I really can't have an informed opinion on one screenshot.

ShakyFiend

Jun 10, 2009
Drago-Morph said:
Oh, dear God, please let that image be a red herring and have BioWare reveal Dragon Age 3!
Based on their track record it might be Dragon Age 3.... and I liked DA2

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
so all I can make is a desert racing game with maybe Burnout like crash sequences

babyhenchy1

Mar 28, 2011
Wonderland said:
From the shot, it looks like it has low emphasise on story... WHAT HAS BIOWARE DONE?
Man I can never tell if someone's using sarcasm or really being serious.

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
I'm skeptical at first, but seeing as I have thus far immensely enjoyed every bioware game ever made (with exception to that sonic thing) I know it wont be disappointing

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
I have watched the VGA's a couple of times. And each year it just becomes more of a giant ad for about 4 companies. It's not a legitimate show based simply on the fact that companies such as EA buy their way onto it. So, we get more ads for the same games we have been hearing about, and then they throw in some kind of terrible awards to make it seem legit. They'll throw in some comments by people like Olivia Munn. The worst part is, who cares if they play videogames.

babyhenchy1

Mar 28, 2011
Cat of Doom said:
I'm skeptical at first, but seeing as I have thus far immensely enjoyed every bioware game ever made (with exception to that sonic thing) I know it wont be disappointing
While I also am expecting something good, that kind of factual assumption is dangerous.

TheBoulder

Nov 11, 2009
WAAAAAAAAA! A SINGLE SCREENSHOT OF A GAME WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! WAAAAAAAAAA! I'VE LOST ALL FAITH IN BIOWARE!
Fuck you guys I'm going to 4chan.

shado_temple

Oct 20, 2010
The most I get out of this screenshot is that Bioware's going with a brand new IP, and that's it. If nothing else, give them credit for reaching towards new worlds for their games, rather than stretching a popular franchise past its prime.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Desert areas seem to be the new theme with developers now.

I'm.....not sure what to make of this, and I don't think it's a tease but more in lines of confusing the hell out of everyone.

Well done, Bioware, you crafty bastards.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Desert areas seem to be the new theme with developers now.

I'm.....not sure what to make of this, and I don't think it's a tease but more in lines of confusing the hell out of everyone.

Well done, Bioware, you crafty bastards.
Replacing brown with yellow.

IT'S GENIUS!

Drago-Morph

Mar 28, 2010
ShakyFiend said:
Drago-Morph said:
Oh, dear God, please let that image be a red herring and have BioWare reveal Dragon Age 3!
Based on their track record it might be Dragon Age 3.... and I liked DA2
Huzzah! A brother has been found!