BioWare Unveils Mass Effect 3: Earth

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Dragon Zero said:
Already, I see which classes will be the new favorites.
All of those look pretty damn good..

Like, ultra-rare good.

Oh well, we shall see.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
evilthecat said:
Dragon Zero said:

Like, ultra-rare good.

Oh well, we shall see.
Yeah, luckily I've heard that they'll all be Rare which is nice. A lot of threads were made simply discussing the new Engineer and that resupply power.

Apparently, news coming in from Comic-Con is that Platinum Difficulty doesn't fuck around and not only do enemies have more heath, but all of the faction troops are in from round one (meaning you'll be facing Phantoms/Primes/Banshees/etc. from the get go) and, starting at round 3, other factions will spawn in. Apparently some people are pissed about that last part due to Lore reasons. I don't get their problem.
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13108698

Nov 28, 2007
Dragon Zero said:
evilthecat said:
Dragon Zero said:

Like, ultra-rare good.

Oh well, we shall see.
Yeah, luckily I've heard that they'll all be Rare which is nice. A lot of threads were made simply discussing the new Engineer and that resupply power.

Apparently, news coming in from Comic-Con is that Platinum Difficulty doesn't fuck around and not only do enemies have more heath, but all of the faction troops are in from round one (meaning you'll be facing Phantoms/Primes/Banshees/etc. from the get go) and, starting at round 3, other factions will spawn in. Apparently some people are pissed about that last part due to Lore reasons. I don't get their problem.
What I've learned since Dragon Age 2's release is that the fanbase (or, as it seems, anti-fanbase) just isn't comfortable unless some part of it is raging about every single update to Bioware games post-EA.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Dragon Zero said:
Apparently some people are pissed about that last part due to Lore reasons. I don't get their problem.
..right..

I see their point really. I mean, Geth fighting alongside Reaper husks. Cerberus trying to manipulate the Reapers or the Geth through crazy experiments. This could never happen! It totally destroys the Mass Effect universe for me.

Heh.. "anti-fans".

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
Eri said:
I DON'T CARE. Give me single player DLC. If you want to make multi and single fine, but stop taking resources from single and making multi. People don't flock to Mass effect just for multi.
They do now, after the whole ending fiasco there's not much else to do but pay multi player

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
thebobmaster said:
Dragon Zero said:
evilthecat said:
Dragon Zero said:

Like, ultra-rare good.

Oh well, we shall see.

What I've learned since Dragon Age 2's release is that the fanbase (or, as it seems, anti-fanbase) just isn't comfortable unless some part of it is raging about every single update to Bioware games post-EA.
Yeah, though I think it started earlier (hell, some people really bitched about the original Dragon Age) and even then it might not be that it started so much as either it intensified or just became more noticeable. Really, I can kinda see their point, sorta. I don't quite agree with all of it (I actually liked DAII) and am certainly tired of hearing it, but its their opinion and I can't force them.

The whole Lore thing is its own can of hornet's nests, and again I see both sides. Though you can put me in the "Screw the Lore, I have Protheans!!!" camp. Actually I think that's why Bioware gave the new Adept the Dark Channel power, to stop the Prothean Debate.

Simonoly

Oct 17, 2011
Oh sounds good. I do enjoy a quick bout of ME3 MP every now and again between other games. It's mindless and immediately accessible, so it's a perfect little break from more demanding games. Looking forward to get my arse kicked on platinum difficulty.

LtFerret

Jun 4, 2009
Oh joy, more classes and weapons I will never fucking unlock!

I would ***** at Bioware to hurry up and make some single player DLC but at this point I really don't give a damn what Bioware does any more. They killed all of my faith in them in one year's time