BioWare Unveils New Dragon Age DLC

velcthulhu

Feb 14, 2009
Ugh, Leliana? Why her? I played a rogue just so I could open locks without having to bring her and her ear-damaging attempts at speech. I found her completely intolerable to play with.

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
All this dlc should have been in the expansion to at least make it semi worth it. The expansion was the biggest letdown I have ever experianced with Bioware.

Zero=Interrupt

Nov 9, 2009
nezroy said:
Zero=Interrupt said:
I wonder if they can be persuaded to buy Bioware....
BioWare was already bought by EA. In case you didn't know...
I didn't know that, or, if I was confronted with the imagery, I somehow managed not to see it.

My point still stands, as does my disappointment that Game Leliana isn't a hot girl like Commercial Leliana.

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
Can we stop using Deep roads as a sexual term? now I feel very dirty whenever I walk through the deeproads. and not THOSE deeproads!

OT: Lily to me was a double edged sword. in the first conversation we had, we discussed how the chantry tended to distort what the maker wanted, and that only the Maker had the right to tell her or others what to do, when The Chantry claimed her visions were utter shit. it was comparable to the debate that the Pope doesnt really know 2 cents on what god thinks. and I thought to myself "Wow, this is a clearly intelligent character. I will enjoy talking to her in the future." every other Conversation? fucking shoes. shoes, shoes and more shoes. Someone please end me.