Black War Syndicate(Started. Open. PM the GM)

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
"I also know an few very effective torture methods that don't do much damage. Such as keep shining bright light into their eyes while making them stay open. Or playing an annoying sounds the whole time sometimes changing it so they can't get used to it. Or that Chinese one with the water that keeps hitting you in the same place. I am serious after a few minutes off that, an drop of water feels like am hit with an sledgehammer."

Jacob wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, but when he spoke about something that he was passionate about, he knew what he was talking about.

"Hmm...That could work, but will it make him tell the truth or tell a lie as the truth?" He thought out loud "Anyway, our host is taking his time, didn't he say it was 2 minutes before departure, it been almost 10 now. If this keeps up we'll loose our mark"

Floris2123

Apr 26, 2011
"Hmm...That could work, but will it make him tell the truth or tell a lie as the truth? Anyway, our host is taking his time, didn't he say it was 2 minutes before departure, it been almost 10 now. If this keeps up we'll loose our mark"

Jacob looked around they were indeed still waiting. It had taken a while but not 10 minutes yet.. At least he didn't think so.
"Oliver to get an man to tell the truth you have to break him. A broken mane will tell you everything you want to know. But be careful about breaking people, there is an very thin line between breaking and falling apart. And a person that has fallen apart won't talk anymore, they are dead inside. I will tell you when we have broken him and when he has fallen apart." Jacob had broken more then 1 man for good. Some of them died some of them went into an asylum. There was just an point from which there was no return. And he had pushed them over that point making sure they would never recover. He was known by a few people as the torturer, But those people were only his highest followers as they only knew about his skill set.

Hansinkdu

Jan 1, 2010
Without even an answer from the gentleman in the room, the message from Mantis was heeded as they marched past him gear in hand. Edmond was slightly troubled by the absence of a response, nevertheless he headed back to the common area to collect his things. He was curious as to which mission they would be sent to. Surely he wouldn't send each of them off to perform each task of their own choosing. In case that eventually were to occur, the doctor procured the drugs needed for his assignment. He took his time, as Mantis had not responded for some time. Concern started to swell up the longer he prepared, what if they failed or got caught? What if the criminals made a break for it? Or went postal in this facility, everyone's mental and physical well being was unknown to him yet he would feel responsible for their them, regardless if they needed a diagnosis or not. They were clients to be, but he would need their trust. Their was too much he didn't know it was unsettling, Edmond took a moment to rest and collect his thoughts, hopefully by the time Mantis messages them again his mind would be at ease.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Mantis had finally finished typing at his station and turned to the fully equipped men behind him. I put his hand under his chin and reclined in his chair as he gave the marching orders.

"Back out in the sewer, to the left of where the waste is held, is the door to the underground garage. Those doing mission 1 will take the black car. Team 2 will take the red jeep, and team 3 will take the white car. The on board computers in each vehicle already has directions for how to get to the surface, and where the targets are. All you have to do is follow them. Certain logistics like the lay out of the area, and records on key people will be sent to you mid transit. If there are no other questions, everyone get to the garage and move out"

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
A cute waitress set down a cup of coffee. She was probably early 20's. "Merci madam" a smile accompanied. Calcifer picked up a small cup of coffee. Mantis had sent him out before the others on his mission, retrieving the cache of high end German weapons he was selling in Libya. They seemed to be in the hands of the police and not the military. Perhaps the army was to busy with their own wars abroad to transport them once inside the country. It didn't matter. He sipped a small amount of the scalding liquid, still to hot to drink. Much like the mission. Setting the cup down he peeked at the time, a long while before the others would get here. All the more time to enjoy the quaint cafe he was currently spending the morning in. "All the worlds a flutter". Calcifer picked up the newspaper he'd been reading.

Headline: PRESIDENT BLACK GIVES ORGANIZED CRIME THE BOOT. cont. pg 1-3.

Death toll of Israeli - Gaza conflict est. at 30,000. - - - - - - - - - - France 2 - 1 Germany.

Calcifer snickered, reading the comics section. "Always the anvil".

Hansinkdu

Jan 1, 2010
The message came loud and clear, it was time to move out. The selection of tasks from the wrist interfaces was not a vote for the popular mission taking group precedence, but to divide them based on preference, this was an interesting outcome for Edmond. He donned his lab coat and desired outfit, secured his pack, holstered his taser and a few sharpened scalpels and proceeded to the entrance of the facility. Leaving by car was a definite improvement on his morale then how he entered, even better his assigned vehicle was white, favorite color shortly after green. He hoped there would be others going along on his mission, it would be poor luck and much more difficult without any aide. The others were already on their way to the garage door when Mustakraken rejoined them.

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
Stefan went towards the underground garage, passing waste on his way, eventually ending up inside, it was quite spacious which wasn't a surprise since it held three cars. It wasn't hard to spot the red jeep. Compared to the two other vehicles it was somewhat bulkier, which was expected. He liked it though, it seemed like something way out of his price range. As a cop he hadn't been filthy rich so that wasn't a surprise though. He opened the door with a slight giddy anticipation, as he looked for the keys. Eventually, he found them in the passenger compartment, letting a slight grin pass over his face.

He had to stop himself a bit though and ponder on wether it would be polite to let Caspian drive instead, he might as well ask he realized. He wouldn't be too fussed. It would be nice to get above ground again eitherway.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
Caspian made his way to the garage after going through the door, and saw the three cars that each team would be using for their first mission. The candy apple red Jeep that he and Stefan would be driving in was considerably more bulkier than the others; owing to its larger body frame and thicker tyres. He noticed that Stefan had already found the keys, and had a rather giddy look of anticipation on his face.

"Certainly is a nice car wouldn't you agree Stefan? The colour in of itself is rather gorgeous, reminds me of a redhead I once knew, but thats for another time. Now then, shall I drive, or do you want to?"

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
"It's amazing, but on second thought, I was thinking I'd let you drive today. The next fun thing we get to do is mine though."

He grinned at Caspian and tossed him the keys, shifting to the front passenger seat. Almberg's hands were already fiddling with the tech integrated into the car. Eager to explore it's features. The car had a GPS, a radio and various other advanced features. It was impressive to say the least.

"Do you reckon this jeep can fire smoke canisters?...Probably not, but hey, these features are still amazing."

Stefan leaned back in the comfortable seat, looking out through the window at the other cars. Seemed everyone were getting set to leave.

Yokillernick

May 11, 2012
Byron briskly walked towards the garage which contained his car. It was a black Toyota, small but also very ordinary looking. This wasn't made to attract attention he thought while looking at the red jeep. That thing was a circus on wheels. He deposited his suitcase in the trunk and walked back to the garage door just enough so he could see Calvin.

"Hey Calvin, stop daydreaming and hurry up. Your driving." he shouted to Calvin before he made his way into the passenger's seat of the car.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
"Hey Calvin, stop daydreaming and hurry up. Your driving."

Calvin jerked himself out of his reverie. He walked briskly to the black Toyota, and found the keys in the ignition. He placed his rifle in the boot with Byron's suitcase and sat in. Starting it up, he found the car had a GPS, which would be invaluable in finding out where exactly this shipment would be going to.

He went to put the car in gear and saw it was an automatic. Good, I won't have to worry about gears. He released the handbrake and eased the car out of its space, driving smoothly up the ramp towards the surface. They came up through a tunnel concealed at the side of the road. The GPS told him to turn left.

As they drove along, few dangers passed. No police cars, of which Calvin was glad. I should try and find out a bit more about Byron, he mused. He turned his head to him, keeping one eye on the road ahead.
"Just out of curiosity, what was it like working for Sebastian?"

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
Caspian caught the keys that were tossed to him, as he set about loading his gear into the boot of the Jeep. Afterwards he started the engine, which purred slightly as it automatically put itself into the correct gear. Turning on the GPS, it already had the co-ordinates for their assignment, and soon followed the black Toyota out of the garage, and into the morning sun.

Driving along the road, it was quiet, very little traffic had passed them, and no immediate signs of police cars or SWAT vehicles, with which Caspian breathed a sigh of relief; looks like they may have gotten away with their little escape attempt. As the GPS system told them to turn right, he decided to engage in a little conversation with Stefan.

"So then, do you mind if I ask what your life was like before Black had you arrested?"

Yokillernick

May 11, 2012
"Just out of curiosity, what was it like working for Sebastian?"

"I didn't work for him." Byron sighed. "He was my brother and brothers help one another when need be. So if he needed someone taken care of how could I refuse? Especially if it meant that he could become the PM of France. I mean if I helped him when he needed it most, I was sure that he could keep the police off my back. Turns out I was wrong. I should have figured that bastard would sell our mother if it meant he could get a better position. But back to your question. We would usually talk about this when we were at home, so there were no witnesses. The jobs were usually small assassinations, usually from a rooftop using my Sniper Rifle, nothing too fancy as I didn't want to attract attention to Sebastian. This happened up until a couple of weeks before my arrest. I knew it was over when I saw Sebastian on TV declaring me an enemy of the bloody state. That's when police burst through the door and I made a jump out of my apartment. I was freefalling 20 stories down. Still didn't matter he caught me later when I tried to kill him. So how about you, what did you do before getting caught up in this ?"

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
So how about you, what did you do before getting caught up in this ?"

"I killed people" Calvin said simply. "I killed the people that my gang needed dead. Like you, taking shots from faraway rooftops. I wasn't always a criminal though. After I got expelled from school, I ran off to Paris and started doing odd jobs for one of the local gangs. Carrying drugs to buyers, that sort of thing. Eventually, I got to join it properly because I killed the head of a smaller gang who'd been giving the one I was working for grief."

"From there I started getting higher-profile jobs, and when the militia started making life difficult, I started getting orders to take out some of the more junior officials in the party. I got arrested killing your brother's party secretary. The police caught me on the way out of the building I'd taken the shot from. In retrospect, they'd have probably been easier on me if I hadn't shot at them."

"But I digress. There's something else I wanted to ask, even if it's slightly more trivial. We may not be going all the way in the car, and if we have to separate on foot then we'll need to stay in contact, but I'd prefer if we didn't use our real names. Is there any name you'd prefer to be called by?"

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
Stefan blinked somewhat, a little caught off guard by Caspian's sudden question. He nodded slightly and forced himself to swallow down some sudden bitterness, like bile getting stuck in your throat. It's not that he had difficulty talking about it. He just didn't really want to remember that right now. But they did have a mission to focus on and it was stupid of him to get caught up on the past.

"It's not a problem.. Erh. As you know, I was a police officer. Not one of the fancy investigators or anything such. I had a partner and a patrol car. We worked in Stockholm. It was a busy life, I suppose. We apprehended people who broke the law and we worked with higher authorities to bust down larger operations as well. Before I was framed, we had already taken down a few major gangs in our city. You can't even imagine how much it changed things. The city itself felt safer and our work inspired people to take a stand against disorder, it was the best thing I had ever experienced in my life.

Besides that, I suppose I lived a fairly ordinary life. I was planning to tie the knot with my girl and commit to our plans for the future. My parents are still alive, eh. I used to hold regular contact with them too, they live in Gothenburg. Before my career ended I had several merits to my name and several arrests, I was even lauded by a senior investigator once. For bravery, heh. But.. enough about me, let me ask a different question, what do you plan to do once we get to Black? I mean.. Afterwards."

Stefan relaxed in his seat. Talking about his life made him feel relieved, not bitter. And he hadn't expected that. He had all the inspiration he needed to take down Black and reclaim his life. His question lacked any judgement, rather, it was borne out of curiosity than a question of character.

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
Was this a joke? The car Mantis had told him to go to was a white saloon car, not exactly the understated vehicle that Oliver had expected. They were tracking a drug dealer who would be skittish at best, he would've preferred the black car for this mission, but at least it wasn't as bad as the bright red jeep the others had.

The doctor was standing next to the car, waiting to see if anyone else would be joining him.

"Good day Doctor" He said politely.

He slipped into the back of the car motioned to the Doctor to join him.

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"But.. enough about me, let me ask a different question, what do you plan to do once we get to Black? I mean.. Afterwards." This caused Caspian to go quiet as he began to think over his response; sure he had asked himself the exact same thing before, but even then he hadn't found the answer. One of the reasons he became a mercenary was so that he might eventually have his chance of revenge, to deliver justice unto Black.

"I don't know, you could say I haven't thought that far ahead; maybe I'll return home to England, find some place nice to live, and move on from this rather dark chapter of my life. What about you, going to try and tie the knot with that girl of yours?" As they talked, the outskirts of a city could be seen; its view occasionally blocked by a small crops of trees.

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
"That's sounds like a plan, Caspian. As for me. Well, if she'll have me I will for sure. Guess I'll still have a lot of work to do after this. I doubt crime is going to disappear because Black is gone."

Almberg smirked lightly, he didn't quite feel bitter anymore, his gaze rested on the city ahead. He felt a slight urge to explore and just relax, but he realized that wasn't a possibility. He let his mind stray to the task again. Everything Almberg took with him he was carrying, he didn't have anything large enough to have to put it in the back.

Floris2123

Apr 26, 2011
Jacob saw the car standing there, an white car the kind that attracted allot of attention. Jacob looked at the other cars, well at least it was better then the truck. Oliver and the doc were near the car, Jacob wondered what kind of torture the doc had in mind for the man. Or the doctor might not be thinking about torture at all, that could be an problem. He walked over to the car it seemed like Oliver was in the back and he was asking the doc to join him. "Good day doc."

Jacob got in the drivers seat. He looked at the board computer, and looked at what route they should take. Jacob looked to the back "Are we ready to go or does one of you still have something to do here?"

Hansinkdu

Jan 1, 2010
Edmond was relieved when two others approached his selected car, interesting it was the two gentlemen who he knew were gonna cause an incident on the bus. Without a doubt they were partners in crime before their capture, and what was more, they were well trained at what they do. One man addressed the doctor, he had the espionage look about him, Mr.Brain as it were. "Good day indeed. I assume we all chose to question our patient to be?" Edmond took a seat in the back with the other gentlemen as he was more interested in conversation then a drive through the country side, regardless of how nice the car was.

The gunmen who had took out the entire bus security in a matter of seconds entered the drivers seat and after a quick glance at the vehicles console peered back too the passengers and said, "Are we ready to go or does one of you still have something to do here?", to which Edmond replied, "I'm all set my friend, unless there is someone else who too would be joining us." Mr.Brawn was quite the soldier type, and with Mr.Brain as a partner they made quite the team. The doctor felt more at ease with two partners in crime then two hot shots with no affiliation. At least when things went sour, he knew how the situation would play out.