Blizzard Expands Its Creep By 40%

Spectre4802

Oct 23, 2009
I'll have my siege tanks ready by thursday.

Bring it on.

I wonder what will guard the expansion base, though. Perhaps, a hydralisk? Probably only if Weta will take on a project like that. (Answer - if any of them like Blizzard and/or StarCraft, than yes.)

Also: Ha! Nobody's said 'for the alliance' yet.

For the Horde! *raises battleaxe*

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Wouldn't a picture of Zerg be a bit more relevant?
Oh well, time to pull up my Banshess.

'FOR THE EMPEROR!'

[sub]Good to see, they need it.[/sub]

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
I actually pass their building every day for work. This is cool, I guess. Too bad I'm not a Blizzard fan :p

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
they will probably have to spawn more overlords to support all the new employees

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
I know that they were listing a metric assload of new jobs at the Blizzard Recruiting Booth at BlizzCon this year, so I guess they needed space to put all those people.

Damn shame that I don't want to move to California because I could've applied for over a dozen jobs...

Exort

Oct 11, 2010
Nouw said:

'FOR THE EMPEROR!'

Err. That is Warhammer...

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Hope they end up putting all that new space to good use! I may not be playing WoW anymore and still have not picked up Starcraft 2, but Blizzard still in a quality gaming company in my eyes. I am looking forward to stuff they will end up making in the years to come! :eek:

aldowyn

Mar 1, 2010
More supply depots required.

Must construct additional pylons.

Spawn more Overlords.

(Someone help me out with the Warcraft ones?)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Exort said:
Nouw said:

'FOR THE EMPEROR!'

Err. That is Warhammer...
Of course lol, it's joke. Emperor Mengsk and all.

Vyce

Chaos Dragon
Mar 19, 2009
With all the dragon and Deathwing love (I'm looking at you Sindrosa login screen), the new space might be guarded by a dragon. Dragons are expensive to hire, but the best security money can buy.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
I heard some info from reliable sources that might mean D3 will be released in early 2011. Nothing official has been released yet but if it does happen that means this expansion would be mainly for the MMO they are working on probably. The second and third parts of SCII are mostly based off what they have already done and I doubt they would need to expand for it (not after 95% of everything is already finished). Even if D3 isn't released in early 2011 most of the work on it has also been finished and just needs to be ironed out and tested so again they probably would not need to expand in order for D3 (God I hope it's true about the release date though).

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
This sounds more like actishit is garrisoning the place with another battalion of "security guards" in case blizzard ever tries to regain their independence then actual expansion on blizzard's part.

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
I reckon it's either a Scrooge McDuck style money vault, or they needed more than 3 people to work on their mystery MMO.
It would be nice if they started having more then only three IPs

TheWwwizard

Nov 13, 2010
If Blizzard is the Zerg, then who is the Terran and Protoss?

icyneesan said:
Maybe we'll see Starcraft Ghost come-

Nah thats as likely as Warcraft 4 being a RTS
Don't give up hope! I long for the day they re-announce Ghost...

As a side note, Is anyone else almost willing to bet money their Unannounced MMO is going to be in the Starcraft Universe?

Madcat75

May 7, 2010
Spectre4802 said:
Also: Ha! Nobody's said 'for the alliance' yet.

For the Horde! *raises battleaxe*
FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!
The Orc statue only goes to prove how biased Blizzard is towards the horde the Alliance has thought this for years whit songs like "power of the horde" being released and now we have the proof

THE ONLY GOOD HORDE PLAYER IS A DEAD ONE !!!!!!!!!

ALLIANCE FOR EVER !!!!!!!!!!

dghjdgdjf

Nov 9, 2009
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Sweet. Maybe now they can finally release the only game they ever announced that actually sounded GOOD to me AKA Starcraft: Ghost. Though considering the amount of fail in the other games they've made (not counting Diablo [which I haven't played yet] or the Warcrafts before "World Of"which I also haven't played and am denying being good since they're RTS games]), well... I'm probably just being optimistic.
Their games are bad because they are RTS games? Hell, I don't like simulation games like The Sims, but I don't call them BAD GAMES because of my personal opinion. Sounds to me like someone needs a bit more of an open mind.

Kiithid

Aug 12, 2009
They should put up a hydralisk statue over the expansion, at least it should scare Kotick off a little bit.