Blizzard Expands Its Creep By 40%

dghjdgdjf

Nov 9, 2009
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Deeleted said:
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
Sweet. Maybe now they can finally release the only game they ever announced that actually sounded GOOD to me AKA Starcraft: Ghost. Though considering the amount of fail in the other games they've made (not counting Diablo [which I haven't played yet] or the Warcrafts before "World Of"which I also haven't played and am denying being good since they're RTS games]), well... I'm probably just being optimistic.
Their games are bad because they are RTS games? Hell, I don't like simulation games like The Sims, but I don't call them BAD GAMES because of my personal opinion. Sounds to me like someone needs a bit more of an open mind.
I just don't like RTS games, so I call them bad. I do that with any game I don't like, like Deus Ex, TES IV: Oblivion, the entire Final Fantasy series, etc. I shouldn't have to put up a huge IN MY OPINION OF MONK-LIKE HUMBLENESS just to avoid people telling me shit like that. For the record, there is ONE and ONLY ONE RTS I deem "passable" and that's Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 2, since from what I've played, it isn't tedious as shit and the enemy can't rush-rape me in the first 5 minutes of play.
Or you could just do the more sensible thing and say that you don't like it. Besides, Dawn of war was better then Dawn of War 2. But what you're saying is that Blizzard failed with every single game they ever made because you don't like them? Their fans and revenue would disagree...

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
Psh...they need the space to store all the souls of humankind their black soul stealing machine churns up every month.