Blizzard Shelved StarCraft: Ghost to Support WoW

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
This was one of the first games I looked forward to and followed before it was released.

Damn you WOW.

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
How does Blizzard get $15 a month from 8 million+ subscribers and still have to drop projects?

Exort

Oct 11, 2010
stormcrow5 said:
Dam i hated when they said they canceled Ghost, it looked like it was going to be awesome i would rather WoW get delayed and they finished this. DAM U WOW
WoW was already release when they cancel it?

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Exort said:
Blizzard said many times they are look forward to return to consoles. Also Diablo 3 had opening for console development.
And for better part of the last decade they've said that, but nothing has come of it.
Intentions are great, but action is better.

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
tghm1801 said:
Haven't heard of it before, although it sounds pretty interesting.
Except - what's up with her ass?
Extremely form fitting cloaking suit.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
PlaidHatter said:
Just because they have lots of money doesn't mean they can make tons of games. Honestly, the limiting factors are time and manpower. Remember that even the top programmers and designers like to do things other than make games (like eat, sleep, have families, and go on vacations) all of which take *lots* of time and money.

I don't know, but in my dictionary trillions of dollars and even more rolling in each month by the massive income of subscription fees from WoW ought to nullify the problems of time and manpower.

Simply because with those kind of money, you should be able to just hire 5000 extra people to work on it, speeding it up a great bit. And assistants to those extras. And extra-assistants to those assistants. And a night-shift department to all those mentioned above. Than vacation, food, what-the-hell to everyone mentioned and their pets, ten-fold, and still have trillions over.
... But that's probably a massive exaggeration. *Coff*

Still...

Kaisharga

Dec 5, 2007
Blah blah blah <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warcraft:_Lord_of_the_Clans>Lord of the Clans blah blah. Just because nobody's mentioned it yet, and the connection (and omission) seems obvious.