BOOYAH! Ray Fisher is Cyborg in Batman Vs. Superman

Akiraking

Jan 7, 2012
I will admit to being a big DC fan but despite that I am interested in seeing this movie just because it could be a train wreck sure but at the same time it could be something amazing. The one problem I have with Marvel is they have used cross continuity as nothing but a promotional tool. A joke after movies, even Avengers felt like they took the most basic version of the characters and threw them on the screen (just to be clear, they are good movies, they just play it safe a lot, Avengers 2 looks better though).

The one thing I like about DC movies are they are over the top affairs.
So hopefully this movie will show what it is like to have a bunch of super heroes with different origins suddenly clash with each other. I want to see how Wonder Woman deals with someone like Batman and how Superman deals with all these new strange people.

Though I bet most of them will be cameos or just appear after the credits or something. I like Cyborg being there as it means maybe one day the other DC characters (that are not Batman and Superman) will get film appearances. Blue Beetle, Aquaman or Green Arrow would be great characters to appear in film.

Sep 24, 2008
I'm not really into this... mash up of whatever the writers can shoe horn in. With every new character, these idiots are forgetting that Comic book movies are not always comic book fans. And that in turn creates a big problem that you're going to make NO ONE happy with.

Comic book fans want to see their favorite heroes get accurate, well thought out back stories that does these characters justice.

Non comic book fans will not know why they should care about these characters, so there will have to be a lot of back story to justify any involvement with the audience.

so with each non-treated character (Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Probably the Flash and the Green Lantern... Batman of sorts, since it won't be the Dark Knight Batman), you'll have to devote time to somewhat fleshing these characters out. Or it's just a waste of time that will serve to disconnect a majority of the audience (Fans: Why the fuck did they put this character here if he or she was just going to be set dressing? That could have been more screen time on the real story/Non fans: ... who the hell is this guy?!)

JagermanXcell said:
Cause goddamn it WB, a Teen Titans movie would generate much more hype than all this messy madness you've created.
I'm almost with you.

A movie based on the Young Justice Cartoon would have all of my money

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
This has got me really excited. I can't wait to see the spectacular train-wreck this movie is going to be. I wonder who else they're going to stuff into it.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Its a mess. They now need to add in the movie info on Wonder Woman and Cyborg and Lex. Who are they, how did they become who they are now. Thing about Avengers is, they took their time so when it came to the Avengers movie, they didnt have to waste valuable minutes or saying who those heroes are and how they became who they are now. I think SvB will fail because it has no idea what it wants to be. Is it a Superman movie? A Batman movie? A JL prequel? Whats the tone? Dark? Light? Looking at Cyborg, he is more comedy based on cartoons. So is this movie going to have comedy? But both supes and bats are darker and serious. Even the BvS comic its based on was dark. An didnt they want Flash in it as well. Its all very confusing. If they pull it off i will be surprised, i would love it to be a great movie, but i cant see it right this moment.

Also you got the new Batman/Superman suits. Not sure if they have shown these yet, but if they look awful, that will be a major issue.

medv4380

The Crazy One
Feb 26, 2010
Well... I have zero faith in it now. It's clearly Justice League, and they're jumping into it with no proper plan yet again. With it opposite Cap I know exactly what I'm going to be taking my family to. They're simply trying to pile on everything they can to force Marvel to retreat. All this is from one kids letter to DC sparking a public mocking of them and their "plans". WB's hubris is going to destroy what ever chance they think they have. They've burned their boats by Placing another big movie in the obvious retreat route for them, and they think they can ROFL stomp anything Marvel can put out. They've never tried putting one of their bad Green Lantern failures up against actual competition. GL only made some money because there wasn't a decent Action Hero movie opposite it. This one actually will.

Maybe they need an epic failure to learn their madness is madness.
Maybe this is the only way to get a good Superman Movie, eventually.

The only thing that will make this even weirder is if Cap 3 is The Death of Captain America.

EDIT
And for crying out loud fix the title WB.
Batman vs Superman abbreviates to BS

Sir Shockwave

Jul 4, 2011
So let's do a quick run down. Right now in this melting pot of a movie, we have the following -

- Superman
- Batman
- Wonder Woman
- The Flash
- Doomsday
- And now Cyborg

Is there anyone else you'd like to add while we're at it? I'm sure Metallo's looking to get started with things. Or Cheetah. Or Captain Cold. Or...

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Lets just throw in Darkseid, Doctor Fate, the Joker, Mr. Freeze, Etrigan, Sinestro, Brainiac, Zatanna, Ra's Al Ghul, and Deathstroke.

crazygameguy4ever

Jul 2, 2012
I know Cyborg is cool (because he is, no arguments!) and he's been a memeber ofthe Justice League but I've always considered him Teen Titan (cause that's where he first appeared),not a Justice League member.. if he's going be in a film he should be in a live action Teen Titans film

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
crazygameguy4ever said:
I know Cyborg is cool (because he is, no arguments!) and he's been a memeber ofthe Justice League but I've always considered him Teen Titan (cause that's where he first appeared),not a Justice League member.. if he's going be in a film he should be in a live action Teen Titans film
Yea, but DC doesn't understand good ideas.

Burnouts3s3

Jan 20, 2012
I know it's a thing with Milestone comics and all, but I always wanted one of the first black superheroes (one of the first, I think Blade holds the title for movies) to be Static from Static Shock.