Boxxy's InuYasha messenger bag currently selling on Ebay for $999,999.99

Tekkawarrior

Aug 17, 2009
This is like when there's an auction in a movie, people are bidding normally and then 1 guy stands up and says "ONE MILLION DOLLARS!".
What I don't get is that who is willing to go through the trouble of trolling for that amount of money? I mean if it's all a joke, there's going to be alot of suing involved.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Tekkawarrior said:
This is like when there's an auction in a movie, people are bidding normally and then 1 guy stands up and says "ONE MILLION DOLLARS!".
What I don't get is that who is willing to go through the trouble of trolling for that amount of money? I mean if it's all a joke, there's going to be alot of suing involved.
I guess that just goes to show just how powerful Boxxy is. People hate her so much they are willing to do things that could have them stripped every penny they will ever have.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
huh... alright...

I guess this proves that "anything goes" in the world of Internet Fame...

Can't say I can understand the appeal myself, but at least she's better than Fred...

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
"Hi my name is Bawksy" Oh no, the voice! I guess I'm the part of the part of /b/ that doesn't like her.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
My moneys on the trolls. Trolls like bags. She's cute on the videos, but without the make-up and the lighting, not so much.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
InuYasha wasn't even that good in my opinion. But still, the queen of 4Chan still reigns supreme. But we ALL know this is going to end horribly. This person will NOT have the money, and shit get's real from there. I predict another recession JUST from this.

Calumon: She seems like a really nice girl! :D

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
Why anyone would want to buy anything attached a girl that annoying is beyond me. Therefore it must be 4chan continuing to troll. It is the only reasonable explanation.