Boy with autism gets tricked into fake ice bucket challenge. Gets bodily fluids dumped on him.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Kopikatsu said:
12 is pretty much the age at which children start to no longer be children as far as mental culpability goes. It's the age where premeditated murder and attempting to cover it up start to crop up.
No, 2 is when children start to knowingly do things wrong and try to hide it. If this mischief is escalating to murder that doesn't suggest mental culpability, it suggests mental problems.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Yeah, heard of this. Funny, I'm on Jenny McCarthy's side on something...weird feeling.
I know... it's weird, innit? I think Jenny McCarthy is a brainless bimbo... and yet she's doing this to help someone... I still don't like her, but it's nice to see her supporting this effort.

OT: There's a petition on Change.org to find the assholes responsible (I signed it, natch), and it looks like there's an update: https://www.change.org/p/timothy-j-mcginty-prosecute-students-who-covered-autistic-boy-with-feces-and-urine/u/8090830?tk=OYT1dHZS8srZljJWyj4TWM6wU7bZYm6SUKWiUUu2fos&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_update_email

It looks like they might actually find the fuckers... though finding a fitting punishment might be tough considering the circumstances.

Honestly? I think they should string them up from a tree all trussed up then beat them with piñata sticks... or dump some shit on them, whatever works.

EDIT: I think the point of the petition is to motivate the police to find the perpetrators... though they found 'em anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. What does matter is finding a suitable punishment for them. Perhaps something with a more ironic/karma-based bent?

I know mob justice isn't the way to go... but is it wrong to want something like that? ...Oh wait...

Jack Action

Not a premium member.
Sep 6, 2014
Sylocat said:
So, will the internet lynch mobs make themselves useful for once and hunt down these kids?
Nope, the victim wasn't a cat. You wanna really piss off the internet, you have to hurt a cat. People are mostly a-okay to hurt.

Edit: exactly how is a petition going to help catch them? The police are already on it and there's a reward on those guys' heads, so a petition seems kinda useless.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
In the video they talk about whether it was premeditated, honestly, I don't really see any feasible way in which it couldn't be. I mean, what school has buckets full of piss and spit lying around, and what kind of asshat decides to throw something like that over another kid, purely on a whim?

The kid being autistic doesn't add much to this, I think, other than showing how shameless and cowardly those kids are.

BarkBarker

May 30, 2013
I don't want the reward money, I want the sweet joy of poking out a fresh dookie on their faces.

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
CaptainCoxwaggle said:
Diablo1099 said:
CaptainCoxwaggle said:
If I was a stupid kid, I probably would, but now as a responsible adult I find sexual innuendo funny

You see, kids find poop funny, and think dumping poop on another head as a prank would be a riot. They don't really understand the dangers of handling bodily wastes. It is very irresponsible, but kids generally are. They need a spanking and a jolly good talking to, not a criminal manhunt.
Well, it's more the fact that a crowd of kids tricked an Autistic kid into pouring their own shit on top of him and posting it on the internet.
I mean, I THINK literal shit throwing is a crime and the fact that they did it to victimize this disabled kid kinda makes it worse.

Besides, if they got the spanking and talking to, they wouldn't have done it in the first place!
Have you ever been a boy among a group of boys? Speaking from experience, they plan the stupidest shit and do not consider the consequences. Groups of boys are even worse as the one boy that points out that it is a stupid plan, gets called a pussy.

It's never too late to discipline boys. But it is silly to organise a witchhunt on children.
I can understand the mob like mentallity that people have, as being someone who picked on a kid who was mentally challenged and feels awful about it, I do know how it is like to be shut when you "dude, not cool".
But I do not, will not, ever try to excuse my awful treatment of that kid as being "Just a boy thing, no big deal", because it was ultimately my choice to do those things.
Those kids were fucking terrible, terrible people and they should receive some sort of punishment. And "they didn't plan this thinking about the shitstorm (pun not intented) that follows" it may be the dumbest thing I ever heard "Well, he did kill this person and raped his dog, but he's young and didn't thing of the consequence we should go easy on him."

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Well that's a very cunty thing to do. Surprised this didn't happen earlier to be honest. Hopefully they get found out and some kind of comeuppance.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
I guess those kids sucked on their mum's tits for too long, or they've never been denied anything if they go around pulling shit like this.

Sadly, I can't think of 'proper' retribution; doing the same gets things nowhere, and might even lead to more severe bullying in the future; publicly shaming the kids responsible will get them bullied, which isn't good either.

*sigh* fucking kids.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
This is one of these stories where the perpetrators involved seem to be so sociopathic that it feels more like a bad comedy sketch than reality. This isn't a "prank", or bullying. This is...well, I don't know what you'd call it. Harassment, abuse, whatever. You don't intentionally drop a bucket of shit and piss on someone's head unless you're fucked in the head and need some fucking discipline.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
That's a whole nother level of disgusting and I hope they spend some good time in jail thinking about the shit they did. Not only was it horribly cruel to do to the kid (autism or not), but it seriously hurts the Ice bucket movement which is supposed to donate money to a very horrible disease.

thundra

Aug 19, 2014

I have aspergers (high functioning autism) and i have dealt with bullies because of it, but this is just goes to the another level evil i can't even fathom what those kids were thinking.