boys have a penis girls have a vagina

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
Acutally, boys can have vaginas and girls can have penises. Trans-identity is a thing, you know?

FootloosePhoenix

Dec 23, 2010
I thought that most people, yes even youngsters, would just figure that boys and girls are different in a variety of, er...physical ways. I can't recall ever not knowing that boys had penises; hell, the fact that they stood up to pee makes it obvious that they can't have the same bits in that area as girls. Though to be fair, I did walk in on my father taking a piss when I was three or four, so there's that.

I didn't know that a penis actually went inside until I was like fourteen, though. I thought sex involved rubbing. >_____> I had a really shitty sexual education that mostly consisted of reading books, and I'd always skip ahead to the parts about masturbation. My boyfriend ended up teaching me a lot of new things...which actually isn't nearly as naughty as it sounds, but I don't care to explain.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I was probably in 5th or 6th grade when I finally found out about what a vagina was because health class. I still have yet to find one that doesn't disgust me...(no offense ladies, penises disgust me too and I'm attached to one!). So that aside, I didn't know what a cock-ring was until I was about 16 or 17 and I had no idea what it was used for until a few weeks ago (haven't used one and don't plan to).

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
I remember when i was young i walked in on a female guest using the restroom. For about a year after that i thought women had two butts. I learned the difference when i got into a fight with a girl my age and i tried to use that as an insult.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Since I remember. So like 4/5. Me and my cousin ran around naked, and I noticed she had a slit instead of a stick, although I didn't really think or know much of it at the time.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
When I was around four or five years old, I "played doctor" with the girl next door, who was maybe three or four years older than me.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
I've come to get to know my role in the gender part of the society.
Mainly around 3 when I got the toy when I was putting the missing object in the spot where the object fitted.
wink* wink*

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
18!? That's...uhh...no comment.

I don't know when I found out. I certainly never thought women had penis's, I vaguely remember believing they didn't have anything down there at all. I admit I was rather sheltered as a child, but even then I sincerely doubt I was older than 9 or 10 by the time sex education time rolled around. So it certainly couldn't have been any later then that.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
I dunno, I remember being at my cousins house with my family and noticing that my female cousins in the bath had what I thought was two bellybuttons.

Luna

Apr 28, 2012
Just an attention whore making up lies for attention. Either that or mentally ill, or abusive parents.

I'm not kidding.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
I can't remember ever not knowing that girls and boys had different parts.

I remember I was six when I discovered what sex was though. My brother told me, so I went to school and told one of my friends, and then his mum told my mum that she didn't want her son playing with me anymore because she had told him the stork brings the babies, but now he knows all about penises and vaginas and sperm turning into babies.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Well my mother had to tell me boys had a penis and girls had a vagina when I was like...4. It's an embaressing story and makes me look stupid even though I was four so I won't explain why. Anyways, though I knew that boys had a penis and girls had a vagina I didn't know what the difference was, what that really meant.

When I was eight though, that's when my mother had to tell me all about it and showed me medical diagrams and the like. I had started puberty by then so she kind of had to tell me some things like "blood is going to come out between your legs some day, it's normal, don't worry."

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Well, it's something little kids used to chant in preschool, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't know WHAT they actually were until Jr. High biology. I found both equally disgusting & to this day, I still prefer tho see attractive people with their underpants on. Boobs are okay though.

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
LiquidGrape said:
Acutally, boys can have vaginas and girls can have penises. Trans-identity is a thing, you know?
to be fair that's prolly a bit too much to put onto a child or a parent first explaining sex. i can imagine the conversation however you would likely not have it with a kid unless they themselves were transgender:

"hey timmy time to talk about the birds and the bees. so boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. the boy puts his penis in the vagina and a baby is made. but sometimes the boy puts the pee pee in another boys poo poo and sometimes 2 girls rubs themselves together or do other things that can't make a baby.
oh yeah also sometimes the boy or girl has a penis and a vagina.
oh yeah and sometimes the boy has a penis but is really a girl. or the girl has a penis but is still a girl
also it's possible to have 2 penises or vaginas or none at all and still be a boy or a girl.
a boy or a girl might decide they want to be the other and dress like that or maybe cut their penis or vagina to be the other sex.
and finally sometimes you can have a penis or a vagina or nothing at all and not be a boy or a girl."

seriously fuuuuuuuucccccck!!
the average person in this thread already seemed to have enough problems coming to terms with sexual organs without that added complication

Screamarie said:
I had started puberty by then so she kind of had to tell me some things like "blood is going to come out between your legs some day, it's normal, don't worry."
i imagine thats a whole other thread but if my father had told me at 8 that blood was gonna one day come out of my penis and it was perfectly normal i would have freaked right the fuck out and possibly considered surgical removal

fairly off topic but any girls in here that have an aversion to blood that have difficulty dealing with menstruation or is that something you pretty much instantly over come the second you start your first period?
i had a friend who spent a fair chunk of his high school career in detention or sick bay because he was so freaked out by blood that i could just prick my finger with a needle and send him to dream land (yes i done that as often as possible ^^) but i would say the average girl with anything near that sort of aversion to blood would have trouble leading a normal life

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I think I read about it and learnt about it when I was 7 or so.
However, even before that it was obvious that my mom and dad were different.

Which pules me. How did anyone get to 18 without knowing that?

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
Used to get washed by my mum when I was a tiny, tiny person. Sister was also in the bath also getting washed cause she was also a tiny tiny person.

So I learnt that around age 4.

Its hard to understand someone who managed to get past the age of 10 without knowing.

To the point where I find this thread ridiculous and assume that the OP is lying. Nobody can make it to the age of 18 without knowing that there is a biological difference between males and females.