Brag about something awesome you've done!

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Seriously, just go nuts. What's something truly epic you've done? Remember to sign your posts with "BEAT THAT!"

I for example, have crashed this website with a thread. The Threadnaught, for those playing at home.

BEAT THAT!

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Oh! Oh! I, er, um...

I beat the first level of Ikaruga on hard.

Jun 13, 2011
I once balanced 4 hats on my head, inverting their position each time. On a trampoline. With 5 other people on it as well.

BEAT THAT!

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Redlin5 said:
Graduate University and get a Documentary Certificate.

You've probably beaten that.
What's a documentary certificate? Filmmaking?

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
i once pulled a back flip on my xr 50. i didn't mean to do it, but i landed it so it totally counts.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Alright, you people, if you're going to say something that's slightly less than awesome, at least dress it up in Saxton Hale-like hubris.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I once slapped a lady that was out of line with her lobster dinner!

BEAT THAT!

[sub]Honestly I haven't done anything that exciting, boring life is me...[/sub]

Optiluiz

Dec 30, 2010
An emo friend of mine was robbed once, and I thought he deserved it for being emo scum. Even so, I had a deep hatred of robbers and criminals in general, so I told him I'd help him to look around and see if we could find the guy. Then we stuffed a backpack with makeshift weapons (Lightbulbs, scissors, a hammer, etc...) and started biking around the neighborhood. It was obviously madness, but we felt like hitting someone. Hard. I had recently been robbed, and was looking forward to smashing the guy's face. Then we found him. We hadn't expected to find anything, but we did. The emo dude was wearing the backpack. We slowly approached the robber. He said: "Hey... What's... Uh..." We just stared at him. He took out a pocket knife and said: "What, do you think I'm a robber or something?" I was about to say some witty one-liner or something when I looked beside me. The emo dude was running away. With the backpack. I looked the robber in the eye once more. Needless to say, I ran like there was no tomorrow. I haven't talked to the emo dude in a while, but he knows what he did. I hope he feels bad about it forever. The robber is still out there. Probably confused. I really hope I can find him again... Some day.

TL;DR? Basically, a failed attempt at vigilantism. Involves betrayal by emo scum.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
106% in Super Meat Boy. All achievments but 5, which are all (beat x world without dying).

It says I'm a golden god :>