Brag about something awesome you've done!

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
Gaming related: I've beat every Metal Gear Solid game on it's hardest difficulty

BEAT THAT!

IRL: I got to go on stage with British comedian Russel howard, and i'm on the DVD (dingledoodies for those of you who want to see me :p)

BEAT THAT!

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
I went to dodge a punch to the face once. I back flipped off a ledge, and landed perfectly.

This is actually a true story. It hurt my ankles like mad though.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
MattRooney06 said:
IRL: I got to go on stage with British comedian Russel howard, and i'm on the DVD (dingledoodies for those of you who want to see me :p)

BEAT THAT!
Note to self: Make sure to check this after class.

I will hold you responsible if it turns out your not on the DVD.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
MattRooney06 said:

BEAT THAT!
Wait... you're the guy who rugby tackled his girlfriend's dad?

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
I beat Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony ... ON LEGENDARY! BY MYSELF!

... please don't take that away from me

Lerasai

Aug 14, 2010
I made a rainbow whale with pink fluffy clouds [http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l198/twilightsoultaker/rainstarwhale.jpg].

BEAT THAT!

... okay, so you could probably beat that.

RandomNumber

Apr 25, 2011
Once when I was younger, my brother and I were having a swordfight with sticks, and I used mine to break his into pieces, WHILE HE WAS STILL HOLDING IT!
Another foot came off with every swing! It was the single most awesome moment in my life!
My brother was equally impressed.

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
It was January of 2009, I was playing a game of left 4 dead in versus mode. It was right outside No Mercy at the sewer grate. I was on the infected team. We had parked the tank at the top of the grate and by doing that, we killed on survivor, and all the others were wounded badly. Everyone else died while assisting the tank and I was the only one left, a lone hunter waiting to jump and die like usual. All 3 remaining survivors started climbing the ladder at the same time. When I pounced, I pounced on one survivor, the knock-back pushed the other two off the ladder. Because they were so injured when they were climbing the ladder, the fall ended up incapacitating them, and I clawed the last one to incapacitation. We won that round.

1 pounce, 3 kills.

BEAT THAT

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Instant K4rma said:
Finally got my driver's license at age 18.

Beat. That.
I can't beat that, but can equal it! Just passed my driving test!

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
I jumped off a cliff and kept running.
I have shot the tops off of bottles with a .22 rifle at 200m.
I have swam in the crocodile-infested parts of the Nile.

And a whole lot of stuff I still can't post on the internet...