Brink, which side will you choose?

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
So, the title pretty much explains it. Which side will you choose in Brink and why?

I think I'm going to play as the Security guys to start. My friend wants to play for the Resistance. It'll make for interesting online games. I foresee him not speaking to me for a while. XD

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
Security guy reporting in (because I always fight for what's good in this world... and I like clean clothing)

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
security.

Being part of the ruling class is more appealing to me then being the underdog, that's only fun in rpg's.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Security guy reporting in (because I always fight for what's good in this world... and I like clean clothing)
From what I understand, they're not exactly "good".

OT: Resistance, because they have better threads.

Tibs

Mar 23, 2011
Security for the slicker uniforms and I just like them more in general.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Probably a bit of both, but starting out as Security if I get it.
Just more of an order guy than an anarchy guy, I guess.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I don't think I'll be getting the game (too MP centric), but if you are trying to gauge people's philosophical leanings from their chosen side, then I go with "Security".

I don't know the details of the story yet, but the other guys seem to be portrayed as "Anarchists" by a different name. I value Forced Stability over pointless Freedom.

AJax_21

May 6, 2011
GrizzlerBorno said:
I don't think I'll be getting the game (too MP centric), but if you are trying to gauge people's philosophical leanings from their chosen side, then I go with "Security".

I don't know the details of the story yet, but the other guys seem to be portrayed as "Anarchists" by a different name. I value Forced Stability over pointless Freedom.
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it pointless. From what I understand, They're just trying to get in contact with the outside world because the "Ark" is running out of resources and the Security are struggling to maintain peace on the island.

Ot: Security. Fighting the good fight. ;)

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Packie_J said:
GrizzlerBorno said:

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it pointless. From what I understand, They're just trying to get in contact with the outside world because the "Ark" is running out of resources and the Security are struggling to maintain peace on the island.

Ot: Security. Fighting the good fight. ;)
And is there a perfectly good, informed reason for the Security to keep them from doing so? If not, this debate loses a lot of value because it turns into a one-sided argument instead of an interesting moral Dichotomy.

Also, Welcome to the Escapist.