British Gymnast Makes Rest of Humanity Look Fat, Lazy

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
makes me wonder why people think gymnastics is boring when its a sport with a whole segment just devoted to crazy moves like double twisting double back straights and arabian double fronts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2a4lBAospk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmArjI2TFoM

samurai_jeff

May 27, 2009
To clarify, I only brought up the fighting thing because all of the geeky prats on here continue to equate being acrobatic and athletic with being able to fight.

"he's a ninja, he's a badass, he's a tough guy, blah blah blah...."

I'm not saying the dude isn't talented, gifted, in shape, and amazing. I'm just saying he's good at what he does, and there are thousands of peeps just like him that excel in their chosen sport/activity, and have incredible physiques as well.

I don't want to fight this guy, but I know that I could.

:)

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Sparrow Tag said:
UNKNOWNINCOGNITO said:
Sparrow Tag said:
You do realise all English people can do this, right?

How do you think we won so many wars without any guns?
As long as this guy does not have a annoying up north english accent i like this new Urban Ninja (ALOT !)

And techincally england has been invaded LOADS OF TIMES ! so much i don't realy think you can find a proper full blood english bloke anymore
Your looking at one. If you don't count my half Welsh dad, and my quarter Spanish nan.
But you have other nation's in you i mean real real real blood thats untainted but your probally the most english person i've heard of in about 2 years

you must be proud !

Aqua Trenoble

Mar 25, 2009
Jesus f**king Christ. Unbelievable. I'll bet he was hella dizzy after all this ninjary, though. Unless he has incredible stabilization abilities, he would be fall-down dizzy after just one of these tricks. Especially the stuff he pulled off in the gym; I thought he was going to grab the goddamn rafters on 1:07!

Keep in mind that he broke himself at least once trying (and failing) to do the tricks in this video, and that he kinda looks in pain on 3:21 and 3:22. Hehe.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
[SMALL]I should probably start jogging. Maybe Ill do 2.5 situps while I'm at it. [/SMALL]

Immortal_Anarchist

Feb 2, 2008
Now, whenever I want to show my Vampire: The Masquerade and other old World of Darkness game players what having Dexterity 4 or 5 means, I can show them this. Awesome.

I'd also say he has at least Athletics 4 and maybe dodge 3. A decent strength and stamina as well, maybe 3 each?

Yes, I am such a geek...

Johnmw

Mar 19, 2009
Hangs head in shame at his utter failure as a badass in comparison

Rickyvantof said:
I fell down while undressing once. That's kind of the same.
Right?
Fell off my chair when reading that ...not quite the same