Bulletstorm Dev Honors Yahtzee With Priceless Gift

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
That's really cool, I must say. Now I guess I just have to wait for Yahtzee's review of that game to mention that little fact, even if only for a brief moment. :eek:

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
If I don't hear Yahtzee sweetly weeping with gratitude throughout his review of Bulletstorm, it'll prove the man does not have a heart!

Also, this awesome squared :>

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
I cant believe ive been playing this game non-syop since yesterday and never noticed that

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Mackheath said:
Leemaster777 said:
Wow, okay, that is without question one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Tits and fire really DO make everything better.

Now I REALLY can't wait for Yahtzee's review of Bulletstorm, so he can comment on this.
I'm willing to be he doesn't reference it in any way, just to piss people off.
I would not put that past him. He does like to fuck with expectations.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
http://img337.imageshack.us/i/shurikenj.png/

You know, just in case they thought they were being original and all..

Thievin cunts I wuz ere first

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
Xzi said:
teebeeohh said:
i still think he is gonna rip bulletstorm a new one for riding the "omgthisgameissofunandfullofgore"-train. still very awesome
Actually, that was pretty much the whole theme of Painkiller, one of PCF's previous titles, and he loved it.
yeah but painkiller was some unknown piece of software and bulletstorm has been hyped since last summer, finding specks of dirt and on games with that mount of press coverage and marketing will most likely be more fun.

vato_loco

May 24, 2010
Holy crap, what a beautiful way to give homage to one of the most recognised voices in videogaming.

Congrats, you cursing bastard, you've been immortalized.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
it's like this game is yelling "BUY ME PLEASE!" everything about bullet storm feels like it's trying to get me to notice it.

first calling out halo and call of duty out on thier bullshit, now they're putting a reference to yahtzee in thier game.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Does it actually shoot shurikens and lightning, or does it "just" have tits on fire?

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I need to buy this game now. Its officially has a weapon a quarter as awesome as the gravity gun, so purchase is necessary.