Bulletstorm Trailer Kicks Us Into an Exploding Cactus

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Yeah, I remember really enjoying 'The Club' which pretty much died on its arse on release, but was essentially an arena based shooter, but you earned points for killing skillfully and quickly. I really liked the concept, tho it needed a little work.

I can see this won't be much like it, but I love the idea of being able to finish the game normally, and then going back to attempt a high score run, by being quick, chaining kills, and pinning enemies to targets like cacti, and other bonus incentives.

Oh and Kudos for not beeping out the lyrics in 'Wish', the NIN track in the trailer, when you're murdering a dozen people a minute, should you really be concerned about a rude word?

I can understand the need for censorship, but when it's done to music it can really mess with the flow and feel of it. If you don't want an edgy piece of music, pick something else, don't choose something then chip away anything that might cause offence, you may as well just randomly grab something from the Disney back catalog.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
Okay, wow. That is the first time in I-don't-know-how-long where one little game trailer has me wanting the game so damn badly.

If the final product lives up to the hopes and expectations generated by that trailer, the end result is going to a boat load, nay, an aircraft carrier load of fun.

lhin

Nov 18, 2009
Didn't even need to watch the trailer......this was made by the company that made the gun that shoots SHURIKENS and LIGHTNING, so obviously this would be awesome.

then I watched the trailer....asplodes

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Those Cacti sure do make people go boom. Leashing and kicking people looks like a lot of fun, wonder if you could play a brutal game of slinky with em.