Bust a Move With Fallout: New Vegas Dance Mod

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I haven't played the game, but this was still damn funny (and awesome!)
Some of those moves are amazingly realistic. Others just plain weird, but funny.

Anyways, seems like a must-have mod to me.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
Oh my God, my day has been made.
I would buy the PC version just for this.

Why were Arcade and Boone the only companion characters that got in on it? Veronica seems like she could bring it, and Lily would have just been hilarious.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
JakobBloch said:
Proof that pc just is better. =)

(yes I know. I will get letters.) =)
RRAWR! I AM IRATE!

but you're probably right. the possibilities are far greater on the PC.

But so are the problems.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Dance Dance New Vegas! Face off against gangs of super mutants, deathclaws, and fiends in life-or-death dance-offs! Hone your skills by dancing at The Tops, or just dance to relax! It's all about dancing in the wasteland, as we all know. :p

Serious time though: most of that seemed very unnatural looking to me. Most seemed just like random flailing, and it would make even less sense without music. But I have to admit the video was funny.

Imp Poster

Sep 16, 2010
haha, we may not be able to do the Icky Shuffle after a touchdown, but we can do it after we bust a cap in your ass.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
...And at the end of the world, Lady Gaga will still be popular. For some reason, that saddens me. However, the video makes up for that sadness. :D

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
John Funk said:
though the catchy Lady Gaga soundtrack is sadly not included
Thanks for including that bit so I know to save my ears the pain of watching that video with my speakers still on.

I'll have to check this mod out once I eventually get the game.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010

have you noticed that is better animated than the original made by their official animator? =P

for everything else

DANCE *whoop whoop whoop whoop*

sorry, I just went full retard there =P

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
If New Vegas didn't have a glitch where friendly NPC's started attacking me (seriously, Ringo hates me now for some reason, and I'm not wearing faction armor), I'd get back to New Vegas and try this.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
This may be the greatest thing since I found Lincoln's Hat in FO3. Nothing was better then reverse pick pocketing it onto a raider, then shouting you sir are no gentleman return my top hat at once and violently and horrifically murdering him.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Youtube video: not available in your country... [I bet it's available in *my* country, just not in the country in which I'm currently x_x]