Bust a Move With Fallout: New Vegas Dance Mod

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Ok, that was awesome. However in the actual game there isn't going to be that type of music and it isn't going to be choreographed so well. However if the people dancing would have some sort of music device with them (Or even reacts to your pipboy? Random Dance Party!)I would find it more interesting. Still it is very nice.

jericu

Oct 22, 2008
But... Character's already danced in my Fallout: New Vegas game.

Really, some NCR soldiers ran over to some hooks in New Vegas and just started grinding. It was really weird.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
The Ghoul dancing made my day...

althought i would have chosen this track instead:

or that one, for the 80's lovers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JWj1D0H8rs

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
This one independent modder is better than the entire Bethesda/Obsidian animating team. I love Fallout, but have you ever see any of the characters actually move? This Umpa person transformed the characters from awkward puppets into actual, relatable human characters just through dance. Good job dude, you should get a job in the industry.

GoodApprentice

Apr 27, 2010
I enjoyed the umpa videos...years ago...when the music didn't make my ears bleed...and my i.q. drop...

ha ha, I'm just kidding (no I'm not-I'm really, really not).

But that Arma2 video, like the game itself, rocks balls!!!

SamElliot'sMustache

Oct 5, 2009
I'll likely never go to PC gaming because of all the expense required to keep it up to date, but I'm so glad that it exists just because of people being able to do stuff like this.

DuctTapeJedi said:
Oh my God, my day has been made.
I would buy the PC version just for this.

Why were Arcade and Boone the only companion characters that got in on it? Veronica seems like she could bring it, and Lily would have just been hilarious.
I agree. I think a sequel video is in order. :)

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
This mod is a clear sign that the creator of this mod has something wrong with their brain!
[sub]Me too, I'm downloading this now[/sub]

Seraj

Nov 27, 2010
I knew I should have bought the PC version!

One of the best mods i've ever seen XD