Call of Duty 7?? :o

moeller

Oct 31, 2009
When IW in a couple of years decide that mw2 has become old and they start creating a new game, What War Do you think it would take point in???

Thraxio

Nov 18, 2009
"Call of Duty 7 (Treyarch)

The seventh main installment of the series was leaked as being in production when David Kim, a senior animator at Treyarch, stated on a website "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call of Duty 7."[16] Activision later confirmed that developer Treyarch was working on the next Call of Duty installment, set for release in Autumn of 2010."

I'm also led to believe that it may be set in the Vietnam War.

sagacious

May 7, 2009
Don't care, I only ever bought IW COD games. now that all the talent has left, I'll never buy another call of duty ever again.

Darkenwrath

Apr 12, 2010
Call of Duty: Future Warfare

Essentially things get silly...

Maybe include the railgun, fallout esque weapons, hell they could put out medieval warfare and people would still buy it now.

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Thraxio said:
That was their plan. However, apparently they've had to change it, due to some other company owning the rights to Vietnam settings. Is what I've heard, I've no idea if there's truth behind that.

EDIT:

Haseo21 said:
CoD 7, Not Modern but Near Future Warfare
Catchy.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009

Or Cowboy, Pirate, Ninja, Zombie Warfare
That would be the coolest bullshit ever

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I prefer Treyarch. So, I'll just get the new, real CoD7.

As for what IW does...CoD: Medieval Warfare

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
IW need to get a head on their shoulders since they lost quite a bit of their good staff to Respawn entertainment. CoD7 I'm sure is Treyarch's game and it's Vietnam I believe. I'm done with CoD, not with playing it but not buying the games anymore.

Blights

Feb 16, 2009
Uhm, there is a new CoD coming out, Call of Duty: Black Ops, it's made by Treyarch and will be set in the Vietnam war.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Andaxay said:
Thraxio said:
That was their plan. However, apparently they've had to change it, due to some other company owning the rights to Vietnam settings. Is what I've heard, I've no idea if there's truth behind that.

EDIT:

Haseo21 said:
Catchy.
You can't copyright the vietnam war, surely?