Call of Duty 7?? :o

irishstormtrooper

Mar 19, 2009
I thought that Activision had fired the heads of IW and so,d off their franchise to Treyarch. Anyway, isn't MW 2 technically CoD 7? But in actuality, I'd like to see Amoeba Warfare. I'd like to kick some ass as bacteria.

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
IrirshTerrorist said:
Rewdalf said:

Call of Duty, Womens edition...
Featuring tactical iron and silenced dishwasher...
I find this offensive!... Women aren't allowed play games, they have to spend their time cleaning and cooking for us men and doing nothing else.

Only joking, they can do other stuff... like have sex with us and raise our young.
At this point if you get offended by your own sex or religion, then it's your own fault...
"Hey there Jew"
"I find that offensive"
Wait, what? So you consider your religion a bad thing? Okay...
I have Jewish friends, they laugh at my Jew jokes...

IrirshTerrorist

Jul 25, 2009
Rewdalf said:
IrirshTerrorist said:
Rewdalf said:

Call of Duty, Womens edition...
Featuring tactical iron and silenced dishwasher...
I find this offensive!... Women aren't allowed play games, they have to spend their time cleaning and cooking for us men and doing nothing else.

Only joking, they can do other stuff... like have sex with us and raise our young.
At this point if you get offended by your own sex or religion, then it's your own fault...
"Hey there Jew"
"I find that offensive"
Wait, what? So you consider your religion a bad thing? Okay...
I have Jewish friends, they laugh at my Jew jokes...
You have friends! Whats that like?... :p

I have Jew acquaintances and one close friend who went to a Jewish school but isn't Jewish... can I make Jew jokes now? :D

One thing I do notice though is that sometimes I make comments that people interpret as racist but its just 'cause I have many friends of different ethnicities and we often joking refer to each other in a somewhat racist manner.
Some people are just too easy to offend or are just pretending to be offend as a form of defending themselves from being found out as the truly racist/homophobic/anti-semitic ones.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Kharloth said:
Isn't it supposed to be in the vietnam war era?
I think its going to take place from Vietnam to the cold war.
think the sniper mission from COD 4, but for the whole game.

Probably following the SAS, would be cool if you could play as a Soviet Rebel too.

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
Back on topic.
Call of Duty: Civil Warfare
Where you get to be a soldier in the civil war.
It'll essentially be a game of luck, both teams will line up in a row and fire their muskets, and people shall be killed randomly. A much better system than Modern Warfare 2...

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
Darkenwrath said:
Z of the Na said:
Darkenwrath said:
Call of Duty: Future Warfare

Essentially things get silly...

Maybe include the railgun, fallout esque weapons, hell they could put out medieval warfare and people would still buy it now.
I would SO buy CoD: Medieval Warfare.
And my Point is made! It'd be like a terrible oblivion and you know it :)
Not just because its a call of duty game, i'd dive straight in with any realistic medieaval game, something that plays a bit like the second condemned game. I loved the massive levels of close quarter violence, especialy the museum level where you are fighting with broad swords and axes.

I wish there was a game that was like that all the way through.

It would also be quite fun to try and make new and interesting classes online and see what weapons that literally no-one ever uses anymore would play out against each other.

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
Rewdalf said:
Back on topic.
Call of Duty: Civil Warfare
Where you get to be a soldier in the civil war.
It'll essentially be a game of luck, both teams will line up in a row and fire their muskets, and people shall be killed randomly. A much better system than Modern Warfare 2...
half the reason that war was so damn bloody was because infantry were issued with rifles and then put into musket formations by their commanders

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I have heard something about the next CoD taking place in Vietnam.
Im looking forward to playing it, because not too many games take place in Vietnam, and I think its time to leave WW2 allow because its being trampled to death

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
minxamo said:
CoD7 is the vietnam base, treyarch developed game coming out late this year.

CoD8 (MW3), according to my projections, will be an overpriced plastic container with a steaming pile of dog crap inside.... that punches you in the face when you open the box.
and MW3 will still sell better then any other game ever made