Call of Duty: Everyone Else

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
So as we all know, Black Ops has been released, and has set the Interwebz aflame. I've seen quite a few "How was your Black Ops launch" features and threads spread all over, so I thought I'd do the same for all of us who DIDN'T buy the game.

So...

What else were you doing when Black Ops was launched?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I was at home... I recorded a cover of Drain You, Sliver and Mr. Mustache... I played guitar, bass and I sang as best as I could which isn't very good... just have to edit it together and add the drums...<.<

ghostsprite9

Dec 1, 2008
Sleeping pretty much.

I know i few mates that went to the midnight launch. But they have said it was good.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Trying to get my Fallout: New Vegas file with 30+ hours working, to no avail.

I haven't felt this depressed.....ever.....

And I've had Depression for 9 years.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Mainly sleeping. Wasn't going all crazy for it.

But now I'm playing it, and I must say I'm really enjoying its multiplayer.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
Looking forward to Christmas, and the Codex Edition of Assassins's Creed: Brotherhood. I honestly find it hard to suppress my excitement for that game!

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Well, at the exact time, I was sleepinq.

Less literally speakinq, I was playinq New Veqas. I'll probably finish New Veqas before I even look at Black Ops.

oh well except for maybe on thursday but my friend invited me and it would be rude to not qo

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
sitting on a couch...

thinking on how I wasnt making a 4 blocks long line at the local retail store for Black Ops...

then making Troll Face at the thought of it ^-^

after that I went on, had a beer and read Metro 2033

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Downloading an entire Series of Kamen Rider off of the TV Nihon site. Yeah I am that cool.