Call of Duty: Everyone Else

Gulzt

May 4, 2009
I don't understand why so many people wanted a new CoD. 4 was fine, modern warfare was a mistake and I don't see why it wouldn't keep going downhill. Probably an overrated game, I don't even care.

Snor

Mar 17, 2009
sleeping, eating, driving, studying, playing dragon age, eeerhm... COH, not giving a crap about COD for the last 3 years, reading the escapist, getting nervous for my exams...

on a side note: COD black ops came out when?

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
When Black Ops launched, I was cuddled up in bed watching Food Inc. and eating chocolate covered popcorn. I got several texts about people waiting in line and being cold and I laugh at you mwahahaha.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Im not getting it, the best thing from what I could see was that unlockable mnigame.
No kidding.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
I think I was watching TV while wandering around Second Life looking at armour sets. Out of boredom.

I could have been working on assignments, but eh. At least I was comfortable.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
I was at home TRYING to play an actually good game while listening to some of my friends who did buy the game:

COMPLAIN
WHINE
RAGE
SCREAM
HATE

And generally annoy me constantly about how the sniping is shit, or the guns are crap and so on so forth.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I was and still am playing the original Starcraft. It's been awhile since I played it last and I forgot the entire story so I am interested to see who wins in the end.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Imp Poster said:
making love not war.
craft?

OT:

I managed to stay home sick, even though I was nearly healthy, and I spent most of the day sleeping and playing Fable III.

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
I played some minecraft, then some SW empire at war and finally watched CSI till midnight.

I need a job :x