Calling all single people, what are you doing to survive the 14th?

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
'survive"? what do they do..hunt down single people and do a witch burning?

Im going to go about my normal activites and probably forget what day it is like I do almost every other holiday

also isnt the ME3 demo coming out that day? I may have to stay away for a while in that case :(

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'll be playing video games, then going to work, just like any other Tuesday.

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
Wait, you mean to tell me that this pagan fertility day is still considered a holiday? Hmm, and hear i thought it was just an international joke made up by chocolatiers and card makers.

OT: Nothing special really.

Sep 13, 2010
I was going to gather local lonely singles together in a park for a massive roman style orgy, but the logistics of it is just to big of a headache.

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
Not doing anything really besides a few classes and feeling nauseated every time I see one of those romantic happy couple types on Facebook. >.<

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I deal with it by not paying attention it. It'll just be another normal school day for me. I guess you could say I'm comfortably numb about the whole thing too.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
My and the GF are going sky diving on the 14th. But because we don't give a fuck about Valentines Day, and a mate wanted to do it to, he's coming as well.

Forever alone? Grow a pair of balls and do something else.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
We don't even really celebrate it in my country. Maybe some people do but generally it's not a special day.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Cavan said:
I have the first half of my epic day planned:

Get up
Shower
Shave
Go to a job interview
Maybe buy a sandwich

That's all I got so far but I want to call this super special day... Tuesday.
You sir, are a person that all other people should look up to.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
During Valentines day i become a Being of Pure Hatred and Cynical.

I will be looking down at all the couples with Disgust and then listen to Classical music before i Drink Liters of Coke cola and play Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning,

and then after that i go on Rampage and destroy all Valentines Decorations i can find

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
I'll be playing piss shots with Irish bartenders. It only makes sense that they would cairn on double seven day. It's like they mimic presents.

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
To be honest, I don't mind being single at all -in fact, I like it. For Valentine's Day, I might watch a corny romantic comedy or two for the fun of it, but I won't mind going through another Valentine's Day as a single person. The candy's always a nice perk to the holiday, though (especially the chocolate-covered fortune cookies).

3 legged goat

Feb 28, 2010
I will either go out with friends or just stay at home and play video games.. Nothing special since I am single. Oh, I will also probably be annoyed by one girl I know who gets a new boyfriend every couple months, but still consistently acts like it is a big deal and will go out of her way to tell everyone about her boyfriend and how she has one.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I'll be doing the exact same thing I do on every other day I don't work. Watching some shows, reading a book, and prolly having a couple drinks. It's just a tuesday.

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
Going to class, doing a DiffE problem set, doing a physics lab, the usual.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
I ignore it. Not intentionally mind you, it just doesn't register on my social radar since I'm not in a relationship.