Calling all single people, what are you doing to survive the 14th?

Luciella

May 3, 2011
Work all day long and get/give in between chocolates and candies to friends. lol...then watch the walking dead XD

gsilver

Apr 21, 2010
Country
USA
I'm going to celebrate by playing Halo, and I don't even like Halo. It's just the most stereotypical dateless loser male thing that I could think of.

SodaDew

Sep 28, 2009
I enjoy my life. I may be single, but that doesn't stop it from being a bad day. Tell a girl she pretty, make people feel good, etc.

German Borbon

May 18, 2011
i convinced myself of doing like i didn´t care, then i saw the girl i have a cush on being asked by a douchebag, and i think she accepted, so I´m going to get a shotgun and a bottle of fuel and burn down that douche house

ZenoX969

Apr 1, 2011
German Borbon said:
i convinced myself of doing like i didn´t care, then i saw the girl i have a cush on being asked by a douchebag, and i think she accepted, so I´m going to get a shotgun and a bottle of fuel and burn down that douche house
Why would you need a shotgun to burn down a house? Unless you plan on using the gunpowder in the shells to ignite the fuel. But why bring the shotgun in the first place then? Just bring the shotgun shells, less stuff to carry. The amount of gasoline needed to burn down a house will be heavy enough.

And who cares about valentine's day anyway? It's just a marketing ploy by capitalist swine to charge you crazy amounts of money for cheap candy and flowers. It's a day like any other.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
I sat around, played games, got some stuff back from a girl that I went to a club with. The walk to the train station was cold so I let her borrow my hoody. Bitches love hoodies.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
I spent the equivalent money that I would have on a date on going to a good masseuse, and ended up sleeping with her.

So, outstanding.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Well, its just like every other day but I still got my girlfriend some roses. I try to get her a nice present every once in awhile anyway.

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
I stayed up all night playing games. and also eating these danish chocolates I got. They have this orange filling in the middle that's super alcoholic, sooo, yeah.
then after I ate half the bag and was rather smashed, I'm went into the bathroom and just looked at myself in the mirror for an hour. then cried hysterically and swaddled up in like...three comforters and a Irish terrier and tried to sleep.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
ah February 14, solitude awareness day, I spent it like every other day.

I went to work, went to the gym, made dinner, watched some anime, read this weeks bakuman, then went to bed.

HollaAtchABoi

Feb 13, 2012
This valentines day I was single and wrote a poem to capture my personal experience:

I stroke
I stroke
I stroke some more

Oh look
At that
The messy floor

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
by having a fuckload of dirty, dirty sex with a friend of mine

granted, we would have been doing it even if it weren't valentines, but our free time and the date coincided happily.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
It was a nice, quiet day for me. Got the laundry done, finished a book... Quite pleasant.

I also had quite fun sampling the tears of Nice Guys(tm) that tend to become more noticable around these days.