Can a girl be your bro?

Jubbsy

Jan 1, 2010
Not talking about a literal brother here, because obviously they can't. But, in the realms of 'brodom,' a bro is one of those guys who'll do anything for you from being your wingman to helping bury a body. Now, everyone knows that a girl could do those things, but does that actually make them your bro? Or do you think that is illegal according to the bro code?

Isaac The Grape

Apr 27, 2010
Ok, the concept of "the bro" is one formed with no solid reason definition other that how it is interpreted by a person. Quite simply, (because I'm about to lose the net. If you want I can rewrite this into a 800 word essay. A short essay.) you want to refure to a girl as a "bro", be my guest. Just be prepared for people to look at you strangely because you are using a somewhat gender-defined term in an obscure way.

However, "Yeah brah, girls can be bro's. As long as they're Bi."

Hellz_Barz

May 16, 2009
Of course girl bros are nothing new, been round since the dawn of time. I had a semi girl bro/ was grooming her to be full time bro. Don't see her much these days but were still made close whenever we meet up or talk.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
Unless you have unhealthy physical relationships with some of your normal 'bro's i'd suspect that it's not a problem.

No wait..the bro police will come and get you for breaking 'the code'!

Jubbsy

Jan 1, 2010
WrongSprite said:
It's a concept, you can do what the hell you like with it.
Brodom is no concept. It is a way of life. Do not underestimate the power of a bro. Having someone willing to do anything for you, and someone you are willing to do anything for can be very useful, and dangerous, at times.

Feb 13, 2008
Bro code doesn't work any more than the girl code works with guys.

While you know they'll keep to 95% of it, there's always the problem when she gets attached - and if you cockblock that, you're the problem.

Isaac The Grape

Apr 27, 2010
Jubbsy said:
WrongSprite said:
It's a concept, you can do what the hell you like with it.
Brodom is no concept. It is a way of life. Do not underestimate the power of a bro. Having someone willing to do anything for you, and someone you are willing to do anything for can be very useful, and dangerous, at times.
Yeah Brah. This is true.

little.09

Jul 21, 2009
girls are awesome to help you pick up other girls so if thats what your going for than yes, yes they can

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Females are usually too cautious and unable to leave their intelligence at home to be a 'bro' of the quality you talk about. It takes a very special, fanatically loyal breed of stupid that seems to only belong to the male of the species, that alows one to charge side by side into the brink and stare into that abyss we seem to call ' a good idea at the time'.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
See article 22 of the Bro Code
22) There is no law that prohibits a woman from being a Bro. Women make excellent bros because they can translate and navigate the confusing and contradictory whims that comprise the chick code (Chick do have the chick code!!).

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Jubbsy said:
Not talking about a literal brother here, because obviously they can't. But, in the realms of 'brodom,' a bro is one of those guys who'll do anything for you from being your wingman to helping bury a body. Now, everyone knows that a girl could do those things, but does that actually make them your bro? Or do you think that is illegal according to the bro code?
Read the bro code. It says that a chick may be a bro.

warprincenataku

Jan 28, 2010
I know straight women who could kick the tar out of a lot of men. They hold their own at the bar and can belch louder than me. They've been there through thick and thin and I can safely say a bra can be a bro.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I don't see why not.
I have a bunch of girlbros. All of them are far more bromantic than any other bro.
Girls actually make the best bros because they're allowed to care and nobody calls them gay for it.