Can we STOP spelling Microsoft with a "$" PLEASE!!!

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
unless you can show me one company that actively hates and rejects money and profit, microsoft is just another face in the crowd. They're not the most greedy or the most customer-unfriendly. they're not evil. they're not good either, don't get me wrong, they're just capitalists.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
martyrdrebel27 said:
unless you can show me one company that actively hates and rejects money and profit, microsoft is just another face in the crowd. They're not the most greedy or the most customer-unfriendly. they're not evil. they're not good either, don't get me wrong, they're just capitalists.
You missed the earlier post about the xbox slim that has some plastic in place that forces you to buy a 25 doller cable to bypass it. People who brake this plastic find it has nothing important inside it and has no reason for being.

I had to pay 50 pounds for a wireless attatchment for my Xbox when i know those damn things are not built for 50 pounds or even close. Also the fact i have to pay for xbox live as well as the original expendeture. Also the fact this new slim is red ringing already. Il let you decide what that tells you.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
i never heard of that before.
well no time like the present, thanks for making the Xbox Micro£oft.
9it doesnt really work if they take my money)

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
PayJ567 said:
People can do as they like. How about YOU just don't get bothered by it. You're the problem here not the people who post it as you're the one making a thread about it and unnecessarily telling people what they can and can't do.
That's like saying "Nazi Germany wasn't in the wrong, it was those stupid Allied forces for being bothered by them!"

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
Microboft, Microbarf, SicroMarf. I spell things however I want.

no you don't - ColdStorage

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Da Joz said:
Micro$oft, Micro$oft, Micro$oft. I spell things however I want.
your post was kinda annoying and lame, but grats on one of the best avatar pics i've seen to date.

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
You can't tell me what i can't say ok how about activi$ion.

Apart from them yes Micro$oft are quite bad

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
headshotcatcher said:
PayJ567 said:
People can do as they like. How about YOU just don't get bothered by it. You're the problem here not the people who post it as you're the one making a thread about it and unnecessarily telling people what they can and can't do.
That's like saying "Nazi Germany wasn't in the wrong, it was those stupid Allied forces for being bothered by them!"
Why is it that EVERY conversation, no matter the subject, brings up Nazis or WWII in some way shape or form. There is a difference between someone expressing their views through internet slang and a faction that committed widespread genocide.

OT: There actions place them as one of the greediest producers in the industry. The difference between them and Activison is that its a lot easier for people who prefer Sony and Wiis to screw with them. Why? Because Activison at least tries to Cater to all consoles.

When Microsoft decides to stop sucking up developers left and right in hopes of making an Xbox only hit, then I might not see them as such. But the recent Kinect and Slim problems haven't really put them in a better light.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
What? It's hilarious to make fun of big multinational corporations. They are the only ones who can take it.

Plus, the way they are pushing for monopoly gets them an evil mark in my book.

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
As far as I know, M$ has yet to make a press conference saying people who spell it as Micro$oft are hurting its feelings. So until M$ comes out and nicely asks us to stop, people can continue saying M$ or Micro$oft.

migo

Jun 27, 2010
If we write $ON¥ and APP£E would you feel better?

Anyway, this place is a free for all, it's more annoying when you're on Sony or Apple boards and people type M$.