Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

Phoenix14

Jul 5, 2010
It got Brutus from Brute Force o the original xbox. I was shocked honestly didn't think it was a well known game.

Nibblitman

Dec 30, 2010
I won a few.
King from Oblivion(went for Ulfric first), and won quite a bit with MaximusBlack, though eventually it got it

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
2 out of 4
He guessed Mr. Incredible.
He didn't guess Pink (The wall)
He guessed Dog (Half Life 2)
He didn't guess Meursault (The Stranger)

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
I did Dana Mercer and it never got it. After losing with Moira. I'll have another go at it.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I only felt like trying with one.

Used Eve Dallas from J.D. Robb "In Death" novels.

First go was a win for me!

Then I clicked for him to go on and keep trying. He got it the second go round.

Gave a 3rd round with Dante Sparda from Devil May Cry. He got that right in one shot that time.

saviorindeath

Jun 28, 2010
So far he has beten me...tired lulu from final fantasy X,Ender from enders game,Mal reynolds from firefly...dam he is good

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
Wow.. I'm surprised that he got me when I drew from the vast collection of characters that inhabit the touhou project...

Alice Margatroid - Failed (it got it on 3rd)
Daiyousei - Failed (it got it on 2nd)
Momiji Inubashiri - Failed (1st try...)
Hourai Doll - HA! BEAT IT!
Lyrica Prismriver - Failed (2nd try...)
Ichirin Kumoi - Beaten (I'm thinking the easiest way to do this is to choose a really
obscure character)
Kane (from CNC) - Failed (I would have been surprised if it didnt get that...)

Also... WTF. Why are characters from H-games showing up... wtf wtf wtf...

Son23

Aug 8, 2012
I managed to beat him with Lillibit, a character from an old Nick Jr. show called The Littl' Bits. I seem to be the only one who remembers that show, so I figured there would be no way he'd be able to get it.
He got pretty close, though. He guessed Smurffete, though that show is more well known.

*Edit*
Ran through it 6 more times. So far I only managed to stump him one other time with Vanilla H from Galaxy Angel. Trying hard to think of characters hardly anyone has heard of.

*Edit 2*
Ok, last edit, BUT WTF! I answered no to pretty much EVERY question, and he STILL guessed Will from Illusion of Gaia!!! Just...What? Yea, 30 questions, 4 Yes, 1 probably, the rest were all no's. None of which asked if he was in a videogame or if you controlled him.

*Edit 3*
Alright, THIS is my last post. Wanted to add this edit because I was thinking no one could think of a character that wouldn't even appear on his list somewhere. But I managed to think of a character that can't be found on his list. Tatsuya from a PSP game Brave Story: New Traveler. I am proud of this for some odd reason. I seem to have better luck with characters from anime's and RPG's. He even managed to guess a character from a flash cartoon! Ok, no more edits.

ineedscissors

Oct 24, 2009
This is blowing my mind. Said yes to only like 2 questions, thought for sure I had him, but he still guessed right (Roland from the Dark Tower Series). My jaw hit the floor

EDIT: Took him an extra 10 questions to get Vincent from Catherine. Still impressive.

I need to write a paper, what am I doing....

Sep 13, 2009
I got him with Halim Ondore IV from Final Fantasy XII.

I also got him with the protagonist from Malicious.

I THOUGHT I'd get him with the main character from Journey and Jace Beleren but he got both of those. Heck, he even guessed Elesh Norn when my friend tried it.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
He got Crowley from Good Omens.

God dammit.

EDIT: And G Red from Gotcha Force. What. How. I have met two other people who have heard of this game.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I beat him with the Malkavian PC. Other than that he utterly crushed me.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I beat him on a regular basis, actually. Probably because I'm a cheating bastard and I get really anal about using "Yes" and "No." I reply "Partially" or "Not really" to pretty much EVERYTHING.

It got pretty close just now. I thought of Billy Blim, from Angel. It guessed Andrew and Jonathan Levinson, both from Buffy. Same continuity, at least.

EDIT: And the Obscure Buffyverse Villain destruction continues as Akinator fails to recognize Skip or the She-mantis. Weirdly, I've been trying to play fair[sub]erthanusual[/sub].Perhaps this is its weak point?

AND AGAIN WITH THE EDITING: Finally got me on Ethan Rayne. Took thirty questions, though, so that's something. And I beat it on Raul Panther.

Think I'll go off and play another round or fifty now...

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
Point Man: Got it on the 2nd try
Ian Paul Freely: Beat him with this one!
Paxton Fettel: Got it on the 2nd try as well
Mobius 1: Somehow got this one too.
Sanjuro Makabe: Yet he was easily beaten with this one!

So it managed to guess 3 out of the 5 characters I tried it with... not too shabby, I suppose.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Hakurei Reimu: I lost.

Ibara Kasen: I won all three rounds.

Shulk: I lost.

Argo: I won the first round, lost the second.

It was at this point that I pretty much figured out how to win always, so here were my next two tests to see if I was right.

Ma Pignon. I won all three rounds.

Grimoire Rubram. I won all three rounds.

I then realized that I had figured out how to always win (or almost always win, rather) so I stopped playing.