Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
Tried it a second time as a grudge match. Defeated him with Yin from Darker than black.

idarkphoenixi

May 2, 2011
This thing scares me so much. I thought of everything I could and he got it right every time.

I thought of Gus from Breaking Bad and he got it in less than 10 questions. I thought of Blasto from Mass Effect and he got it even though I answered poorly on the questions since I don't know much about Blasto.

This...thing, must be destroyed.

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
Had to play more one time, but then he guessed Geralt right.
2nd try: He guessed Jim Raynor right on first attempt.

Kikyoo

Apr 16, 2008
Monoeye claims a victory.
Death from castlevaina also claimed a victory
The twin Faries from Mothera win!
Gabera from Godzilla also won!

Blaze the Dragon

Jan 8, 2010
Aha! I got him to be completely stumped by thinking of the Fieldrunner! (the basic enemy from a Popular Tower defense game on the iPhone) Too bad that now he knows what that is, so I guess it won't work again...

th155

Mar 4, 2011
Beaten with stabby stabby, beaten as my internet self

I liked one of the questions it gave me as the spy: Is your associated with the colour red?

I just answered i don't know, since he is half of the time. The last 3 questions was "is your character from a valve game" "Is your character from tf2" and "can your character turn invisible"

Way to rub it in...

goldenjester

Feb 3, 2009
Lost with Emrakul from MTG, Diana from LoL, Saber from Fate/Zero, Monkeybone, Tamiyo, the Moonsage from MTG, Tali from Mass Effect, Envy Adams from Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Patrick Stump, Captain Robert from Abney Park (WTF?)

Won with Francis Ottoman from PvP (webcomic), Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded from MTG, Dan Cederman of Abney Park (There we go)

May 5, 2010
Ugh. I thought I had it. I was thinking of Frank Fontaine, and after 20 questions, it got some random kid from Persona 4. Then question 21 was "Is your character linked with the sea?" followed by "Has your character changed their name?" and I knew I was foiled again.

And don't talk about spoilers, it came out YEARS ago.

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
I think the only time i beat him was Sun-Tzu Liao from the battletech/mechwarrior book series.

going to try steve from borderlands (HEYO!)

EDIT: well either i screwed up the questions or i stumped him.

Orange Lazarus

Jun 3, 2009
It guessed most of the regular cast of MST3K, but lost to Czernobog from American Gods and Joe Don Baker, the actor.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
He didn't know Lumin (http://www.youtube.com/user/talesoflumin) but he got very close, guessing Pewdiepie, then Ethos and finally Yogscast member Sips.

Of course, he knows Lumin now >.>

Lets play this a bit:
Dopefish: First try
Captainsparklez: First try
Magikarp: First try, too easy knew it was one of the first 151 pokemon by the 5th question.
Lumin: ChaoticMonki, CaptainSparklez, "Your internet friend" You completely just dropped the ball here Akinator...
Sora: First try
Sona: First try