Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

uttaku

Sep 20, 2010
beat him with:
Cat shannon (the dogs of war)
Queen of the elves (discworld)
Offlar the Crocidle headed god (discworld)

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
Yes! I beat that bugger!
I thought Duncan Idaho from Dune (by Frank Herbert) and he guessed some Perry Rhodan (who's that, anyway)!

Victory is mine, ALL MINE! :D

Edit: Oh, well, fuck it... I gave him a chance to continue and after 35 questions he got it right.
But it did take him 55 questions to get Xandir from Drawn Together. I guess that's a win, right?

Sno

Jan 25, 2012
Sparhawk from the Elenium series/David Eddings beat him. Took 41 or so questions for it to guess.

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
Roland from Borderlands: 2nd guess,first was Zaeed Massani from ME2

Seraphim from Sacred: 2nd guess, 1st was some char I didn't know and already forgot. One questions after the first guess was: "Is your character so hot that you would drink her bath water?" oO )

Temple Guardian from Sacred 2: I beat the crap outta him! :D

Gali from Bionicle: 2nd guess, 1st was Mata Nui from Bionicle[footnote]actually I thought of Gali Nuwa, but I let it pass[/footnote]

Nameless Hero from Gothic: 3rd guess, 1st was Steve from Minecraft, 2nd was "Your RPG Character"

Revan from KotOR: 3rd guess, 1st guess was General Rahm Kota from Force Unleashed, 2nd was the Exile from KotOR2[footnote]guessed as Darth Revan, but it's the same person[/footnote]

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
Veldie said:
Aerosteam 1908 said:
Thought of Gordon Freeman. Failed.

Thought of Captain Olimar. Failed.

Though of Pedobear. Failed.

Though of Rainbow Dash. Question number five was: "Is your character related to My Little Pony?" Obviously I failed.

God damn it I suck at this.
I tried Derpy and failed with her if its any consolation.
I tried spitfire and that didn't work... (is your character a pony?) yeah, didn't think that'd be a good idea...

then, I DEFEATED HIM!?!!

Dating back many, many years was "Farli Mallestone" The companion to Drake from Stonekeep... a 1995 PC dungeon crawler...
HA
I WIN!?!!
http://gamecola.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/14274-stonekeep-dos-screenshot-freeing-the-dwarf-farli-mallestone.gif (proof)

Captcha: fast asleep
yep, I'm due for sleep...

zane224

Mar 26, 2010
John Criton from Farscape. Took it 61 questions and it guessed wrong twice. I count that as a win.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
I beat him with Lenny from Of Mice and Men, couldn't beat him with any of the video game characters I could think of.

NewfieKeir

Dec 10, 2008
For the record you don't beat him unless he admits defeat (Like, 80 questions is it?)

I beat him with Sune from Forgotten Realms- he guessed two other FR goddesses and I thought he had it with the "Red Hair" question, but he guessed Shiva as his last guess.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Huh, the site has just recently been reworked. Coincidence? Maybe.
OT: I lose almost every time. Got him with Erin from Critical Miss, though.
Edit:1 and with Nicole Horne from Max Payne.

Readial

May 26, 2010
I beat him on my first try with Ryu and Samus, failed at Star fox though... Must not be too obvious!!!!

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
I beat him with Kaine from Nier. After 25 questions, he guessed an some anime charactrer I wasn't familiar with. I let it continue afterward, and after 37 questions, it guessed right.

EDIT: NM, apparently it doesn't count if he guesses wrong, you have to go until he gives up?

Tried again, this time Ganta Igarashi from Deadman Wonderland. He guessed Envy first, then eventually got it right.

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
about a year ago, a friend of mine literally taught it about me.

as in, if you described me from his point of view, it would literally come up with my picture and say my name.

it wasn't just the catch all "yourself" thing, it was my name.

Fuck.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Stumped it with Leliana from dragon age, it got the second guess almost right away though, it only needed 4 more questions.

Binks

Oct 29, 2011
This thing is pretty impressive - taken it to almost 100 questions with some obscure characters, but it hasn't failed yet!

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Dango said:
I thought of Liara from Mass Effect and beat him on my first try, that was easy.

Edit: On my second try I did Shinji Ikari from Evangelion, it couldn't guess that either.
I tested it on both of those characters, and it made it in less than 10 questions

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
It took him 25 questions to get Horatio Nelson from me.
In a game called 20 questions, I think I win that one.

60 Questions in and he still didn't get Jane Roland from the Temeraire novels though.
Got the smug bastard there, didn't I?

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Hey it messed up on Zia too, took it two guesses.
Binks said:
This thing is pretty impressive - taken it to almost 100 questions with some obscure characters, but it hasn't failed yet!
It's also possible you just answered the questions wrong.

Skye From sanctum TD took him two guesses too.

purf

Nov 29, 2010
• Thought of Neal Cassady. He kind of won by guessing Dean Moriarty - who is an alias of Cassady in Kerouac's novels.

• "I think of The baby with the one eyebrow aka Gerald - The Simpsons"

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Failed with Akinator

Beat him with Labyrs(Persona 4 the Arena),though he got close and guessed Rise from Persona 4.