Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

searron

Mar 1, 2010
Beat him with the Wanderer from the anglo-saxon poem of the same name in the Exeter Book.

Lord Merik

May 17, 2011
Using the two title characters from "The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" I beat him. And Using Brother Francis from "a Canticle for Leibowitz" I beat him. I win

Creativename360

Oct 23, 2008
Thought I'd get him to get his defenses down with a few Batman characters, of course he got most of those, except Deadshot. Then I tried Dr. Steel... And he got that damned quick. I hate the smug look on Akinators face now.

Sir Broccoli

Sep 17, 2008
John Carmack - failed
Mr. Freeze - failed (though it DID take him more questions than usual)
A dwarf from Dwarf Fortress - failed!? Damn this thing is good

searron

Mar 1, 2010
He didn't know the McNugget Buddies.

EDIT:

He didn't know Japanese politician Nakatani Gen, either.

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
I beat it with the villain from Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Emile Dufraisne. But when I tried him again, Akinator beat me.

I then tried Manderley from Deus Ex, and he got Irving Lambert followed by Bob Page. If he just put 2 and 2 together, he would've gotten Manderley.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) - Correct

Felicia (Darkstalkers) - Correct

Saphira (Inheritance Cycle) - Correct

Venom (Spiderman) - Correct

Georgette (Oliver and Company) - Defeated

Man this thing is interesting and fun. I'm surprised it couldn't guess Georgette though, when it guessed the others so easily.

Thanks for providing me with something to do at work, OP! :D

Fredvdp

Apr 9, 2009
I wanted it to guess Karl Pilkington but it guessed Attenborough instead. Funny since Karl is constantly mocking him.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
I managed to beat him with Jean-Luc Picard on the first round (he ended up guessing James Watson), but in the second round he nailed it.

I failed with Gordon Ramsay and Slender Man.

EDIT 1: Managed to beat him in the first round but lose in the second with Will Wright.

EDIT 2: Failed with Tetsuo Shima, but won in the first round but fail in the second with Michelle Bachmann.

EDIT 3: Going historical, failed with Rameses II, won first round but lost second with Cao Cao.

EDIT 4: Getting better! Won first AND second rounds, lost the third with the ancient Roman dictator Sulla.

EDIT 5: Finally beat him with King Henry VI of England!

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012
Holy shit. It got Hiro Protagonist on the first guess... and the questions it asked weren't even that revealing o_O

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
I thought of Hanners' flying Roomba from Questionable Content and he guessed "I don't know, something that isn't a character." I gave it to him.