Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

Stealthygamer

Apr 25, 2010
won on my 6th try
1st try, Naoto Shiragane (Persona 4), he got it wrong first guess, but right the second
2nd try, Lilith (borderlands), first try correct
3rd try, Shizune (Katawa Shoujo), first try correct
4th try, Jace Beleren (Magic the Gathering), first try correct
5th try, Graham Stark (LoadingReadyRun), third try correct
6th try, James Turner (LoadingReadyRun), I BEAT HIM

Xangba

Apr 6, 2005
Dango said:
I thought of Liara from Mass Effect and beat him on my first try, that was easy.

Edit: On my second try I did Shinji Ikari from Evangelion, it couldn't guess that either.
Really? Because I tried Liara too and he got it first try. Maybe you described her poorly

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
I beat him!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/The_Mystery_of_the_Druids_Coverart.jpg

With Screaming Man from Mystery of the Druids! What? That's not his real name? Yeahwhatevershutu GLOORIOUS VICTORY

And also Gluto from Power Rangers. A villain I'm pretty sure I only remember from the Power Rangers Time Force GBC game, but HEY WHATEVER I TOTALLY WON TAKE THAT AKINATOR YOU GOT BEAT BY A BLUE SPACEFROG PIMP THING

http://images.wikia.com/powerrangers/images/4/47/Gluto2.jpg

LE LOL

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Damn, he got:
Fluttershy
Indrick Boreale
Isaac (Binding of Isaac)
Inuzuka Kiba

The only one he didn't get was The Apprentice from Dungeon Defenders

strongarm85

Jun 16, 2011
I got him this time!

I won with A.M.A.Z.O. from Justice Leauge Unlimited, after 79 questions and 3 incorrect guesses.

The three guesses were, a space monkey character from an old cartoon show, nothing, and Silver Surfer.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
Haha beat him with Chipp Zanuff

Only just managed to beat him with Galm One from Ace Combat he guessed Mobius One. Beat him with Joe Ekins but I didn't really expect to lose that one.

vgmaster831

Jack of No Trades
Dec 15, 2010
I lost with Hugh Jelly. He guessed after I answered yes to the question "Does he have to claw his way out of nightmares?" I figured he does, even if not in the canon.

Flizzick

Jun 29, 2011
Totoro, Lydia, Isaac, War Machine (MOTHER FUCKER), and Dean Winchester.

Captcha: that's hot

Fuck you captcha...

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Commander Shepard. He guessed right.
Gavin Dunne (boyfriend thought that'd be too obscure, but I didn't care and considered Mr. Dunne 'famous enough'). Guessed it on the third try.
Nathan Fillion. Guessed right.
Will Smith. Guessed Right
Rick Grimes. Guessed right.
Peter Molenux (or however you spell that). Guessed right.
Joanna Dark. Got it on the second guess.
Toph Befong. Guessed Lin the first time. Avatar Kyoshi the second. Got it the third.
Urdnot Wrex. Got it.
The stupid genie fucker. Got it.
Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes). Fuuuuuuuuuck you.
Orgazmo. Got it the second guess, the mutherfucka.

I quit.

(for now)

EDIT: Second go.

Saphira. Got it.
Soren (from Guardians of Ga'Hoole). FUCK YOU! (he got it)
Hans Zimmer. You sunofa - got it.
Rufus the Cat (from GaiaOnline). First guess Gumball Watterson (no idea who he/it is). Second Hikonyan (still no idea what it is). Third Nyanchu (still no idea). W00T! He has adknowleged that he doesn't know who I'm talking about! I WIN! NE-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!>:D

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I beat him on my second try. I used Ned Stark first and he guessed him. He couldn't guess Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy though.

Edit: Nvm. You can allow him to keep trying and he got it soon after.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Got him with Eleanor Lamb from Bioshock 2, he guessed Alma from FEAR. But I will try it again to see if he can get it.

Edit: Also with Margaret Orlenda Parangosky from Halo, he got Halsey, which was close... but was his third guess. :/

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
He couldn't guess Bleu from Shining Force. Bastard couldn't guess my favorite character!

yman15

Jul 11, 2011
Got him with Eiichiro Oda. He got me with Ichigo from Bleach, Professer Dofenshirts and Ferb from Phineas and Ferb and Jesus.

traineesword

Jan 24, 2010
Lost so far with Isaac from Golden Sun (he asked if it was a girl twice but still guessed sheik before-hand... what? because I chose to continue does that mean I won but then lost?)
Just lost with Fernando Pessoa... don't know how he managed that as I had answered no to so many of his questions

Heeey,beat him with Iago, from Shakespeare's Othello :)