Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Whoa. He got Urza from MTG. Seems deece.

Beat him with Ryogo.

He just beat me with Victor Steiner-Davion.

He just got Graham Stark as well.

Beat him with Ivan Popovich.

Got me with Sterling Archer.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well somebody made it actually be able to guess Gavin, so that doesn't work anymore, I did however beat him with Yoko Belnades for Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow, and John Morris from Castlevania Bloodlines/The Next Generation, I did beat him with something else but I can't remember what.

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
Failed the first time to guess Aahz, from Robert Aspirin's MYTH series. Guessed Susano from Okami in 30 questions. Queen Chrysalis in 15. Derpy in 10.
Alright, surely he won't guess OH GOD DAMMIT! Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, from the god-*&^%ing-awful fan-fic "My Immortal" in 15 questions.

Last try. SUCCESS! Akinator has apparently never heard of Jenny from Bucky O'Hare.

Wedgetail122

Jul 13, 2011
I beat it, I thought of Balak from the Mass Effect 1: Bring Down the Sky DLC. Dont bother trying it now, once it figures it out, it doesn't make the smae mistake again.... Im pretty sure if it hhad another 5 questions it would have worked it out int he first place...

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Beat him with Stormy Llewellyn, of the Odd Thomas books.

Kinda surprised, really. He gets Odd Thomas; figured the love interest would be a shoe in.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
Just played it thricely: he beat me on Attila the Hun and Isambard Kingdom Brunel, but I was able to beat him with Emperor Constantine I. Huzzah!

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I won at first but then pressed continue and he ended up guessing my after a second series of question. I chose Toby Turner.
Edit: I actually beat him, but it may of been unfair since I didn't know the guy's last name. I chose Matt from Two Best Friends Play.

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
Lost with Ibram Gaunt from Gaunt's Ghosts, won with Darian Frey from "Retribution Falls." Still impressed with the program though ^_^

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
Haruhi lasted a very long while. He got her wrong 3 times before finally figuring it out.
I think he needed 60 questions.

EDIT: Obscure viking gods also confuse him.

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
I beat him with Half-Sack from Sons of Anarchy, even after over 80 questions it failed to guess correctly, just wasn't in the database.

Bill Nye the Zombie

Apr 27, 2012
Failed with: Hecarim (I managed to get him to guess Skarner first though), Fiora, Evelynn, Diana, Chell, Napoleon, and even Dad and President Eden from Fallout 3.

I beat him with Captain Bannon from World in Conflict and the USS Missouri

I'm going to stop before I go mad trying to beat him some more.