Can you beat him? Akinator Web game

aattss

May 13, 2012
Question 20:Does your character have a hammer?

Me:You have got to be kidding me.

He somehow got John Egbert. Wow. He's pretty good at this.

Then I tried to do Jesus. He was doing pretty good, knowing it was a religious figure from the bible, and then question 9 asked if he was from the Skylander game.

(Although he got it anyway)

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Jennifer Tilly
Got it on his second round. The first time he guessed Meryl Streep

aattss

May 13, 2012
It took him 40 questions to get Jack Noir, and he only got it on the second round, although he was getting close to Karakat and Spades slick 20-30 questions in.

flippicat

Apr 11, 2010
Just beat him with Rosetta from Rune Factory, though I was worried when he guessed Mist from the same game. Damn close.

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
I managed to beat it on about my fifth go with Alvin from The City And The Stars.

aattss

May 13, 2012
Daniel Floyd.

I tried to use the Akinator on Daniel Floyd. First guess was Opening Poster, second guess was Internet Troll, third guess was Arion, fourth guess was Arin Hansen, and then the last guess that the answer was too mature.

It asked me if he was a citizen of the USA at least 3 times. It also asked me if three times if he was a girl. It then asked me questions about sex and shirtless photos, to which I said no.

Tollo

Aug 4, 2012
Damn it got Tobuscus, Commander Sheppard, and Cole Phelps. Back to the drawing board.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Won with Mohamed Farrah Aidid, best known as a psychotic Somalian Dictator/Warlord who's responsible for the "Black Hawk Down"incident.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
1. Belldandy got it in about 30 questions.

2. Dr Ian Malcolm (Jurassic park) HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET IT?

3. Randall Flagg (Various Stephen King works) The fuck is going on here?

4. Elyse from Oretama (My Balls) he missed it and guessed Sailor Pluto. I quit after a couple more wrong anwsers

5. Boxer (Animal Farm) 1st guess was, I think of Piggy Amnesia Lets Play, whatever that means. Second was,I think of Uncle Orange AJ`s uncle (MLP:FIM). Third times the charm.

6. Gene Starwind. 1st guess was Simon (TTGL). Second was Spike (Cowboy Bebop). Third Guess made it again.

7. JC Denton (Deus Ex) he got it the first time.

8. Trent Reznor (NIN) First was Mike Patton (Faith No More). Got it the second time.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
Got it with lain from serial experiments lain, not because she is unknown but because as a character she is vague.

Kamahl129

Jan 21, 2008
Veldie said:
So im bored and haven't seen a topic with this in a long time so figured lets see who can beat him

Go to http://us.akinator.com/ think of a char and answer his questions.

Can you beat him and if you did what Char did you use?

What chars did he get correctly on you?

Beat him with Falcon, the bird not the video game character.