Can You Read People?

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
khaimera said:
Niagro said:
khaimera said:
I'm 29, I'm sociable enough, and I an proud of it, though I never tell anyone about it.

*snip*

You're way off on me thinking that my opinion would be better than what others post. Opinions shouldn't work like that, especially on something personal like this.
Fair enough, and nobody cares if responses are late =)

In regard to the first bit, I mean you're internally proud, not boastful.

In regard to the second bit, I don't know what you mean, I never wrote that =S
It was for the part where you said I wouldn't give as much credit to other's supposed ability. I guess I got defensive. lol
Fair enough, it wasn't meant to be insulting, I do the same thing =)

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Niagro said:
khaimera said:
Niagro said:
khaimera said:
I'm 29, I'm sociable enough, and I an proud of it, though I never tell anyone about it.

*snip*

You're way off on me thinking that my opinion would be better than what others post. Opinions shouldn't work like that, especially on something personal like this.
Fair enough, and nobody cares if responses are late =)

In regard to the first bit, I mean you're internally proud, not boastful.

In regard to the second bit, I don't know what you mean, I never wrote that =S
It was for the part where you said I wouldn't give as much credit to other's supposed ability. I guess I got defensive. lol
Fair enough, it wasn't meant to be insulting, I do the same thing =)
No worries. I didn't feel insulted. The interwebz is just for fun anyways. I try not to get mad at anyone online.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Dags90 said:
me.vicky said:
I'm not good with subtext.
[sub]But it's so simple![/sub]
[sub]
Yay forum humor!​
[/sub]
Well done. This one made me laugh.

I didn't want your comedic genius to go unnoticed. And no that isn't meant to be sarcastic.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Housebroken Lunatic said:
I try. Stereotypes and the way people generally move/talk/do things is no way to judge the mind behind the body. That being said, I still sometimes catch myself thinking in terms of stereotypes.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
To a degree, any socially well adjusted person can "read" other people. It's a vitally important skill for a social animal such as we.

Beyond judging the basic mental state however, most people aren't terribly good at getting further details.