Canadian Sex Ed Game is Weird but Informative

lodo_bear

Nov 15, 2009
I am in favor of abstinence outside of marriage, and I favor the sex education policies that best encourage abstinence. In other words, I am NOT in favor of abstinence-only sex education, because abstinence-only sex ed does [http://www.openeducation.net/2009/01/05/abstinence-only-sex-education-statistics-final-nail-in-the-coffin/] not [http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=450&Itemid=336] work [http://www.avert.org/abstinence.htm]. If we want people to make the right choices regarding sex, we have to give them the whole picture, even the parts we think are yucky, and let them exercise their free will based on the whole truth.

As for this Sex Ed game, I still haven't tried it, and I still haven't watched the Mario Sex Ed video. I confess, I'm afraid.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
I know i should feel ashamed since i'm canadian, but...i simply can't i mean Wonder Vag?

Excuse me a second i need to go laugh some more.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
I know i should feel ashamed since i'm canadian, but...i simply can't i mean Wonder Vag?

Why....why do we always make the most awesome yet most retarded games possible?........
You know...this would actually work in a game like GTA. Have hospitals in the game inform kids on health issues and sex. Plus I would be able to take it waaaay more seriously.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Lullabye said:
Sir Kemper said:

Why....why do we always make the most awesome yet most retarded games possible?........
You know...this would actually work in a game like GTA. Have hospitals in the game inform kids on health issues and sex. Plus I would be able to take it waaaay more seriously.
"Hey Nico, remember that prostatue you had sex with? Well she had an STD, and now so do YOU! Whats an STD, well let me explain..."

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
dududf said:
Oh man I suddenly feel ashamed to be Canadian.

/face-palm.
*Edit
Wait, if you choose a male main character, doesn't that mean... You know what I'm not gonna continue on that one.
*Edit.
Mods can I post a picture of the game play?
*Edit
Essentially this game is about a big macho guy ejaculating on himself, and the main character.
it's okay that you're Canadian with this and all

I mean, it does feel REALLY awkward already to be (just within) the target demographic though...

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
duchaked said:

I mean, it does feel REALLY awkward already to be (just within) the target demographic though...
I..uh...what?

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
kawaiiamethist said:
Actual said:
How the fuck am I supposed to know about a new vaccine available only in Canada, or the statistical occurrences of pregnancy within the first month of trying!!?? My friend who is a doctor couldn't answer those!

This game cheats to make people feel like they don't know enough about sexual health, it is manipulative, and also, gross.
You mean Gardasil? That's available in all developed nations.
Huh, this is odd, I've also never heard of this HPV either, I always considered myself pretty well educated too. :(

Seems that here in the UK our girls are given Cervarix rather than Gardasil, according to the National Health website it's pretty much the same thing though. Still not sure how I managed to go through life never hearing of this HPV thing which seems to be such a big deal.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
Lullabye said:
Sir Kemper said:

"Hey Nico, remember that prostatue you had sex with? Well she had an STD, and now so do YOU! Whats an STD, well let me explain..."
....../facepalm
I read that in a Borat voice.......
But I meant more like...you have sex with a hooker, then slowly after a while your maximum health goes down or something. Then you have to go to a hospital, get a doctor examine you and he tells you the problem. I mean, it would be informative, simple, and maybe be a setup for a hospital shot out. I've always wanted to use a terminally ill patient as cover....in a game.

Futurenerd

The Man With the Golden Bun
Oct 28, 2009
This is just so f*cking crazy. What parent would actually have their kid play this!? THIS IS SO WIERD ROTFL

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Oh my god, I'm from this community. How am I supposed to feel about this, anyway? This is scary (and hilarious) no matter what country you're from. My sister was telling me about it this very morning; my reaction was thus... "SERIOUSLY? I mean I know it's by teenagers, for teenagers, but come on!" I had to have the Power Pap explained to me... that wasn't fun. I really couldn't keep my fear off my face when she mentioned the Sperminator's "attacks"... ugh. A bunch of uptight parents are already trying to get it banned.

The Mario sex ed videos, on the other hand, are hilarious and not half as creepy.

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
Evil sperm?? really?
Funny would never consider something so essential to human reproduction as evil...
None us would be here without the "evil" sperm

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Might have to show this to my brothers. Could all get a good laugh out of it, then possibly show my aging mother this.

On second thought, probably a bad idea. Either she'll drop dead or destroy the computer to 'rid it of sin'.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
dududf said:
duchaked said:

I..uh...what?
mm I was referring to them targeting 16-20 year olds haha