Cancel a TV show and renew another

imudkip

Nov 20, 2009
The rules are simple: tell us a TV show you would like cancelled and another show that you would like renewed.

I'll start. I want to see Glee cancelled and Misfits renewed.

Go.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I want to see The Cleveland Show cancelled and Home Movies renewed.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Goodbye, the Simpsons, Season 23, hello Dead Like Me, Season 3!

Or I'll settle for a new season of Invader Zim. Would be easier to hide that the actors have aged.

TioShard

Oct 14, 2009
imudkip said:
The rules are simple: tell us a TV show you would like cancelled and another show that you would like renewed.

I'll start. I want to see Glee cancelled and Misfits renewed.

Go.
I thought Misfits had been renewed for a 3rd season?

As for me. Cancel any show on TV at the moment. Renew Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Cancel Jersey Shore and renew Heroes for its 5th season, I want to see what happens after.

Claire reveals the identity of evolved humans to the world.

Azrael the Cat

Dec 13, 2008
Cancel everything, then 'Hi Joss, as many hours as you need for Firefly. Nothing else allowed on tv til that's done, so you don't need to worry about getting the actors and crew back for it.....I might throw in a season of Walking Dead, just don't come in the room if you hear screaming - it'll be me whipping JJ Abrams until he writes something else as good as the first season of Lost, but this time I'll keep whipping him unless he manages to maintain the quality across further season. No JJ! BAD JJ! FRINGE IS NOT AN ADEQUATE REPLACEMENT...now say it, yes you can apologise first for suggesting that Lost fans should waste their time switching over to it...ok now out loud JJ...'Fringe...is....not...an....adequate....''

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would cancel Scrub and bring back Whose Lines Is It Anyway?
For animated shows I would cancel Pokemon and bring back Teen Titans or Justice League Unlimited.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Random Fella said:
Cancel the Cleveland show and renew sparticus (or is that allready coming?)
Spartacus is coming back =) They put the second season on hiatus and made the "Gods of the Arena" prequel because Andy Whitfield, who played Spartacus, has cancer and they tried desperately to make time for him to have treatment. Unfortunately Mr Whitfield is no longer in remission and the role has been/is being recast (with his encouragement).

Gods of the Arena starts on the 21st. The second series of Spartacus is in pre-production and will film in April, screening date unknown.

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
Cancel Bob's burgers, Renew Drawn Together
Cancel the Cleavland show, Renew Sonic the Hedgehog. (the Archie comics one)
Cancel Flapjack, Renew PPG.