Can't resist them urges

PrimitiveJudge

Aug 14, 2012
Remember the movie X-men 3 where Magneto picks up cop cars and smashes them while in transit. Yeah I want to do that to every single prius driver on the fucking planet.

OT: Lighters. lighters with cool designs or beer bottles with labels need to be torn off. Dirty finger nails need to be cleans (I have a O.C.D. for that one) and when playing a game where objects can be destroyed like desks or barrels, HAVE TO BE DESTROYED.

Dirge Eterna

Apr 13, 2013
Cracking my joints, knuckles, wrist, neck, knee, hip, ankle, toes I had hand surgery so I can even crack the bones in my palm area. Biting my nails, for some reason I can leave them alone till they get long. But as soon as one chips or breaks its all over, they all come off. My nails are really thin and uber sharp so I end up cutting myself with them a lot when they are long. When I am bored I want to eat even if I know I am not hungry. Sweets! I crave, want, desire, obsess about having something sweet after lunch and dinner. I have a thing for mints and hard candy. I can't just allow them to melt in my mouth ever, they must be crunched and chewed!

Dirge Eterna

Apr 13, 2013
chinangel said:
...I get the urge to kiss people, does that count?
Depends on what you look like :p. But seriously I have had that urge before as well. I sometimes want to touch people more as a way to show that I am listening or I am a friend than in a sexual context. But I of course do have interest in touching people I find attractive sexually as well.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
It's called "L'appel du vide", literally translated as "the call of the void", a French term for that feeling you get when you want to jump off a cliff when you're standing at the edge.

I guess breaking long icicles is my thing.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I just remembered. Anything that has a sticky label on it must be peeled off perfectly.

Say perfectly because if there's still some label left over or even some of the glue stuff that keeps it stuck, I have to get it off. It just looks wrong. Either leave it on there as is or remove it completely. Doesn't matter how long it was there. My entire focus will be on getting that clear.