Capcom and Microsoft Tease Special Announcement

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
Give me Monster Hunter Online now Capcom!
Seriously, I hope with Microsoft's help we'll finally be able to play monster hunter on the pc, (in English!).

(At least give us one for the 360!)

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
It's obviously a game about a heroic (and hypersexualized) harpy who must save the world from an evil Kraken and his army of nematodes.

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
Capcom vs Australian Icons
In honour of it being Australia day.

I wanna play Steve Irwin beating the crap out of Ryu, Megaman and Chris Redfield (or whatever that guy's name is).

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
Gotcha Force 2?
Veiwtiful Joe?
Microsoft Vs Capcom? (IT is Capcom, X Microsoft)
OO Megaman came in my head then

T'Generalissimo

Nov 9, 2008
Surely a game in which you got to beat the ever loving shit out of Clippy the Paperclip would be a best-seller. I would buy it.

Tribar42

Jan 14, 2010
Arbitrary Cidin said:
The phrase "Title Premier" makes me think it's going to be a new game altogether, not a new installment to a Capcom franchise.

As for wild speculation, I predict...
A MEDIEVAL ACTION ADVENTURE RPG THAT FOLLOWS THE STORY OF AN ANGST FILLED BOY, WHO IS ACCOMPANIED BY A WOLF THAT TALKS TO HIM WITHOUT MOVING ITS MOUTH! HE UP IN AN UNDERPRIVILEGED HOME AND WAS SENT TO LEARN THE WAYS OF COMBAT IN THE NATION'S LIFELONG MILITARY RECRUITMENT WHEN HIS FAMILY COULD NO LONGER AFFORD TO KEEP THEIR CHILDREN FED! NOW IN HIS TEENAGE YEARS, HE HAS DISCOVERED THAT AN EVIL TYRANT RAZED HIS VILLAGE TO THE GROUND, BUT HIS BROTHER SURVIVED! AS IT TURNS OUT, BOTH HE AND HIS BROTHER ARE THE DESTINED DUO TO DEFEAT A LONG DORMANT EVIL THAT THE TYRANT FOOLISHLY SEEKS TO UNLEASH AND TAKE CONTROL OF! YOU MUST FIND YOUR BROTHER AND WORK TOGETHER TO BEAT THE TYRANT. AS IT TURNS OUT, THE WOLF WAS YOUR BROTHER ALL ALONG! HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW, BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER SEALED HIM IN A WOLF FORM TO PROTECT HIM BEFORE THE ATTACK, AND KNEW THAT HE WOULD TRY TO STOP THE TYRANT ALONE IF HE KNEW HIS FAMILY WAS IN TROUBLE! YOU BREAK THE SPELL AND DEFEAT THE TYRANT, WHO WAS YOUR FATHER ALL ALONG!!!

(maybe)
lol that was fucking funny. I hope that it will not Project Natal crap. I'm thinking it will be a crossover that will suck hard

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
O-Okami, is that you? Oh, don't try to talk, maybe the doctor will come with the console sequel you so desparately need. I'm sure he'll come on the 26th.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
A moon base? $50,000,000,000 sent to my address?

Will Capcom and Microsoft be fighting in a brutal gladiator match, Capcom armed with dikatanas and Microsoft armed with broadswords?

Will capcom X Microsoft = off world slavery?

breadlord

Apr 21, 2009
Viewtiful Joe.

I wanted that game so bad, and i seen videos that made me crave for it. Good thing it was on the PS2.