Capcom Wants YOU (To Decide Its Next PSN Title)

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
A spin-off of Street Fighter. For what character? My favorite of course!

http://www.toptiertactics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/dudley.gif

RoboKy

Apr 24, 2008
For me it would have to be:

Breath of fire 3 and 4, c'mon capcom; MAKE IT HAPPEN!

ioxles

Nov 25, 2008
Here Jill, take these. It makes because you are a great Lockpick Master! I will go up the stairs.

Spookimitsu

Aug 7, 2008
Monster Hunter 1
online play plz ._.
and in the US as well... why is Nihon stingy with the Monster Hunter series???? You dont need to answer that

FloodOne

Apr 29, 2009
RoboKy said:
For me it would have to be:

Breath of fire 3 and 4, c'mon capcom; MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Agreed, even though I still own my original ps1 disc of BoF3. Having it on the psp would be glorious though, and I would gladly pay $10 for that.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Screw Capcom! I want the original Ape Escape dammit!
I almost posted a comment until I saw this. Yes, Sony. Release this game in America already.

Oh, and a Capcom game. All I can think of is Street Fighter Alpha 3. That's it. But if this was Sony asking, I would go with Ape Escape and Tomba! 1 and 2.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
AzrealMaximillion said:
I think everyone should vote for Captain Commando if it's an option. Just Saying.
OMG yes there is no answer better than this!... Sorry moment of insane clarity...

Any game I could ask for now would pale by comparison to Captian Commando being brought back I mean they've put him in Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Tetsunoko vs Capcom in certain ending while not back on current platfroms.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Spookimitsu said:
Monster Hunter 1
online play plz ._.
and in the US as well... why is Nihon stingy with the Monster Hunter series???? You dont need to answer that
Umm what?

They've all been released on in North America...
I'm currently playing Freedom Unite on my PSP as I type this.
Damn Tigrex.

And it's actually much better to grab them on the PSP as you can transfer your hunter. More people actually play MH on the PSP than on consoles.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Lucane said:
AzrealMaximillion said:
I think everyone should vote for Captain Commando if it's an option. Just Saying.
OMG yes there is no answer better than this!... Sorry moment of insane clarity...

Any game I could ask for now would pale by comparison to Captian Commando being brought back I mean they've put him in Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Tetsunoko vs Capcom in certain ending while not back on current platfroms.
Thank you for making me not sound like that one guy.

I think we've seen enough Street Fighter and Mega Man on collections compilations to last us a lifetime. Not enough love for the Captain. Honestly he puts on glasses and becomes a superhero!!

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Unhappy Crow said:
Tomba! 1 and 2.
Yeah I didn't think Tomba! was Capcom but I wish who ever had thier rights would release it now too along with the original Rocket Knight Adventures(the new one just seems to slow).

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
AzrealMaximillion said:
Lucane said:
AzrealMaximillion said:

Thank you for making me not sound like that one guy.

I think we've seen enough Street Fighter and Mega Man on collections compilations to last us a lifetime. Not enough love for the Captain. Honestly he puts on glasses and becomes a superhero!!
And he hangs out with a Mummy,a Ninja & a baby... who built his own mechsuit!