Capcom Wants YOU (To Decide Its Next PSN Title)

mindlesspuppet

Jun 16, 2004
If PowerStone 1 & 2 were on PSN or XBLA, I might actually have to consider getting a console...

I might have to move my Dreamcast over to make space though.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Darkstalkers with online multiplayer, pleasethankyou.

Actually, scratch that. Just give DS the SFIV treatment already.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
hurricanejbb said:
What game is the image for this story taken from?
"Dino Crisis" from PS1 you're on a special squad sent to an island research facility to find out what happened and salvage any research/people if it's deemed to dangerous to stay or something. My only issuse was it never explaned well enough I should flee when I can and not shoot everything dead.

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
I actually wouldnt mind Dino Crisis 2.
But id rather them remake Code Veronica in higher resolution and whack that on PSN

Also, make Resident Evil available on the Australian Playstation Store. Bunch of dildos.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Screw Capcom! I want the original Ape Escape dammit!
They do have ape escape one. It's just been remade for the psp and they had added in some stuff to boot.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
I'd also say "Dino Crisis 2".

Interesting survival horror series, and the odd thing is that I feel it remains pretty strong in the way it was done, despite being the child of "Jurassic Park Mania".

That said, the big PSone games I'd want to actually see on the PSP are actually slated for release, with the exception of "Chrono Cross". There just aren't that many Capcom titles PSone titles that I want to see.

Truthfully I'm looking forward to the release of Dreamcast games more than further PSone ports, either for PSP or full sized consoles. Tech Romancer, Skies Of Arkadia, Armada, and maybe that "horrible" Illbleed game I never played. I think companies should be hurrying it up there rather than focusing on expanding the PSone downloadable library.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
So my dream of a game called "Super Elite Butt Monkeys" will never be realized?
I wish we could just GIVE them a name instead of picking off a list.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
It doesn't really matter to me anyway. They're just going to release it on the NA and JP PSN and not give a toss about the Europe PSN.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
FloodOne said:
RoboKy said:
For me it would have to be:

Breath of fire 3 and 4, c'mon capcom; MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Agreed, even though I still own my original ps1 disc of BoF3. Having it on the psp would be glorious though, and I would gladly pay $10 for that.
It's been on psp for a while now. I have the physical copy in my hand right now as I talk.
Though I'm guessing you mean you want it as a digital download, in which case I'll shut my mouth.
-Tabs<3-

Oct 18, 2008
hurricanejbb said:
What game is the image for this story taken from?
Actually it is taken from Dino Crisis 2, which is one of Capcom's true gems that almost no one bought, because the first one was too much like Resident Evil with dinos that almost everyone just wrote off the second, even though it was as different as night and day from the first, in a good way. Dino Crisis 2 was pure run and gun arcade action, with huge bonuses assigned for multiple successive dino kills, so rather than having to conserve resources like ammo, the game encouraged you to shoot more dinos to get more ammo, and weapons.

OT - I wish someone could tell me why there are not more Dino Survival games out there??? There has not been a more overlooked, excellent video game antagonist than giant lizards that will relentlessly hunt you down as an appetizer, than dinosaurs. If any game developers happen to read this, more dinos in games please.

standokan

May 28, 2009
That would be interesting if I had a playstation and were old enough to even know the old games, let alone have played them.

Iori Branford

Jan 4, 2008
Should clarify that they're asking for PS1 games, and only these PS1 games:
Street Fighters:
The Movie
Some visual novel based on the anime movie
Alpha 1-3
EX Plus Alpha, EX2 Plus
The Collection
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
Pocket Fighter

Mega Mans:
4, 5, 6, 8, X3, X4, X5, X6
Legends 1 and 2
Battle & Chase
Super Adventure RockMan
Misadventures of Tron Bonne

Misc. Fighting:
Darkstalkers 1 and 3
Star Gladiator
Warriors of Fate (co-op)
Capcom VS SNK Pro
Rival Schools 1 and 2
Cyberbots
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Misc. Misc.:
Dino Crisis 2
Resident Evil: Survivor
Breath of Fire 3 and 4
Strider 1&2
Trick'N Snowboarder
Super Pang Collection
Gaia Master
Sydney 2000
Puzzloop
Seven Star Fighting God Guyferd
ONE
Quiz Nanairo Dreams
X2
Suzu Monogatari
Startling Adventures: Kuusou Daibouken X 3
UFC
Bounty Hunter Sarah
One Piece Mansion

I was all set to beat them over the head with some lesser-known arcade titles too (Progear, Dimahoo, 19XX, Battle Circuit).

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If somebody ever re-released Contrail's Legend of Legaia, I will immediately go out and buy a PS3 to play it.