Capcom's Adorable Okamiden God-Puppy Charms the West in 2011

o_O

Jul 19, 2009
Wow, totally unexpected by me, that's for sure, what with Clover closed and all.

I'm so not surprised that a game was made for the DS though, given how Okami played. Guess this gives us hope for a full-out console sequel now. I bet there's all kinds of Japanese mythology that wasn't touched on in the first game.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Well, I can feel safe in not reserving it, as if it sells like Okami, I'll see plenty on the shelves.

I'm totally getting it.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Funny timing, this. Having bought Okami a couple years ago when I first got my Wii, I just recently finally got around to playing it and absolutely loving it (though the brush controls leave something to demand). In fact, just last night I was talking about TWEWY did drawing input better than Okami did, citing the ease of drawing with a stylus over pointing with the WiiMote as one possible reason for it.

I honestly had no idea there was a DS title in the works. o.o

Edit: o btw - *Squeals at the cute wittle puppy* I WANT IT!!

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I don't even have a DS, but I will be buying this game, anyway, to show my support.

Now, *clap clap*, make a console sequel.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
You gotta be kidding me... people actually like this crap?

"Aw look at the cute puppy!" How does that warrant a game purchase?

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Flamezdudes said:
You gotta be kidding me... people actually like this crap?

"Aw look at the cute puppy!" How does that warrant a game purchase?
I hope you realise that it's not just a puppy that's the selling point; it's the only sequel to one of the best Action-Adventure games ever.