Captain Planet

SlowShootinPete

Apr 21, 2010
Cody211282 said:
slutmonkey8 said:
i hadn't but i don't think it's going to be a good film. captain planet isn't the most interesting of heroes and it's going to come off as a big hippie enviro-ad to people
So basically Avatar set on earth then?
http://www.instantrimshot.com/

ceeqanguel

Aug 24, 2008
Come on you guys. You know we all wanted to have one of those rings, back then to have cool adventures, and today for our own gain. What else can you do with the power of flame if not working in the metallurgy industry, or maybe rocket fuel science.
Personnally, I'd like the ring of heart. Imagine the implications: from basic seduction to manipulation to finances to psychological warfare. Now that's worth making a movie about!

And as for the big cheese, Captain planet? Just re-imagine him like they did for Galactus in Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the silver surfer.

(ok I know I hated the movie too, but Galactus as a planet-eating nebula instead of a giant was pretty imaginative)

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I remember my mate telling me about that Captain Planet fellow. He said:

"Planet's weakness was Toxic Waste, but the last time I checked, that was EVERYONE'S weakness"

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Oh god. Well, if they did a better job of getting a story across, and kept that kinda trippy feel, like all the new remakes of the actual GOOD 80s shiz will ruin, it might work. It'd still be trippy to watch eaither way, since I've watched Captain Planet before.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Ldude893 said:
Matthew Woo said:
Anyone else hear about the live action Captain Planet movie in production?

My god, really?
Just watching the review of Captain planet by the Nostalgia Critic gave me that face....

Seriously though, if they do make a captain planet movie, its likely to fail.

Ikuraut

Aug 26, 2009
I was a fan of the show... I mean when I was 5yrs old, but it's still nostalgic.
Hasslehoff definitely has the look for Cap.

TheMatt

Jan 26, 2009
I hope they kill the heart, guy. Whatever his name was... Pasqualee or soemthing...