Castlevania has come to Smash Bros!!!

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Fappy said:
King K. Rool is my favorite addition so far (would be Shovel Knight if he wasn't just an assist trophy).

With Ridley and Rool in the game now, the odds that Geno gets his day in the sun have never been higher. Please Sakurai, grant my wish. Give me Geno! I've been praying for him since Melee was announced!
I can't wrap my head around the Geno fandom. He's an okay character from an okay Mario spinoff. Mario rpg stopped mattering once Paper Mario surpassed it in every way.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
Canadamus Prime said:
And yet despite putting in this huge roster of characters everyone is still going to be doing the 'No items, Fox only, Final Destination' thing.
Which always struck me as odd. If it's supposed to be a test of Smash prowess, wouldn't Battlefield make more sense for the stage?

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Souplex said:
Canadamus Prime said:
And yet despite putting in this huge roster of characters everyone is still going to be doing the 'No items, Fox only, Final Destination' thing.
Which always struck me as odd. If it's supposed to be a test of Smash prowess, wouldn't Battlefield make more sense for the stage?
It's flat so there are no distractions, platforms are for nubs apparently.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
rosac said:
Souplex said:
Canadamus Prime said:
It's flat so there are no distractions, platforms are for nubs apparently.
Smash isn't Street fighter, there's a ton of verticality to it!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Souplex said:
Fappy said:
King K. Rool is my favorite addition so far (would be Shovel Knight if he wasn't just an assist trophy).

With Ridley and Rool in the game now, the odds that Geno gets his day in the sun have never been higher. Please Sakurai, grant my wish. Give me Geno! I've been praying for him since Melee was announced!
I can't wrap my head around the Geno fandom. He's an okay character from an okay Mario spinoff. Mario rpg stopped mattering once Paper Mario surpassed it in every way.
Heresy!

Sonmi

Renowned Latin Lover
Jan 30, 2009
Add Porky and Black Shadow/Goroh, and every series represented in Smash 64 has a playable antagonist.

Not a big fan of F-Zero villains, but Porky would be pretty sweet.