Cataclysm- Race/Class Combinations...

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
TempestCloud said:
Worgen Rogue... because the prospect of a Werewolf Ninja is just to awesome to pass up.

[small] Damn alliance has to get the cool new race... [/small]
Don't mess with the Alliance. But yeah that would be cool.

CommyGingerbreadMan

Dec 22, 2009
Anyone seen how far rocket boost for Goblins go? That shits insane. Me and my Friends were discussing a Goblin Rogue, you don't even need shadow step, as long as we prey it breaks stealth, but the Wargen Racial sprint I guarentee won't. So thats a 35 second (Racial, Sprint, Prep) sprint for Rogue Wargens.

When applied to mages ya get Rocket boost or sprint in. Freeze. Blink.

I don't even play anymore, I may when cataclysm comes out if I have a job. My friends have been begging me to come back. They already have a better Resto Druid then I Q.Q

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
CommyGingerbreadMan said:
Anyone seen how far rocket boost for Goblins go? That shits insane. Me and my Friends were discussing a Goblin Rogue, you don't even need shadow step, as long as we prey it breaks stealth, but the Wargen Racial sprint I guarentee won't. So thats a 35 second (Racial, Sprint, Prep) sprint for Rogue Wargens.

I don't even play anymore, I may when cataclysm comes out if I have a job. My friends have been begging me to come back. They already have a better Resto Druid then I Q.Q
Yeah, the Rocketjump is going to be very useful when jumping large, dangerous distances or escaping harms way....

CommyGingerbreadMan

Dec 22, 2009
Contun said:
CommyGingerbreadMan said:

Yeah, the Rocketjump is going to be very useful when jumping large, dangerous distances or escaping harms way....
With a parachute. LM -> BS in nothing flat. I mean, I'm Horde and I regret any alliance having to face a clever goblin. Think of HUNTERS. ya knwo that move they have to go away from you? WELL NOW THEY GOT ANOTHER.

Btw so people know. i may not play, but I still know through my friends all the new stuff since WOTK

bigmike5400

Aug 31, 2008
dwarf shaman because everyone and their mom's going to roll a worgen when it first comes out. after i get him to 85 then we go worgen druid or warrior. Also i think dwarf shamans are going to be the coolest.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
thepopeofatheism said:
zauxz said:
Valiance said:
Clearly, a Tauren Paladin so I can be a holy cow.

amirite?
Yeah. Along with tauren rogues! (sorry for the lack of a pun)
Tauren rogues.

Subtle as a bull in a china shop.

I think you've earned this....

[small][sub]I hope you don't mind.... I- I helped myself to a tiny bit... :X[/sub][/small]

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I'm gonna try a Worgen Death Knight. Simply because they would look cool with glowing blue eyes. Maybe a Goblin Hunter at some point as well.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Ryan Newland said:
i wish they would do something interesting like dual class or something like that
I'm sure they want to make the class you choose an important decision in your adventure... Sure they have paid character transfers, but at that point you're probably near end-game stuff otherwise you wouldn't pay money to change it...

Igen

Apr 28, 2009
worgen mage, goblin shaman

only because i dont have either of those classes among all my characters.

-level 80's; Death knight, Warrior, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Hunter
-Soon to be level 80; Druid, Paladin.

I dont have an addiction i swear....

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Not that I'm going to play the game. As I don't have that kind of time but Goblin Pretty much anything sounds awesome to me. I whined about that Goblin's should be a horde race since time immemorial. Goblin Priest or Goblin Paladin sounds lovely to me. That or anything else being a druid because I always disliked the Taurens and Night Elves. Druid Gnome or especially druid undead sounds sweet.

Stevepinto3 said:
Valiance said:
Clearly, a Tauren Paladin so I can be a holy cow.

amirite?
Every time you make a Tauren Pally/Priest "Holy Cow" pun, an angel cries.
C'mon they're practically made for goofy puns like that. My guild right before I quit had a Tauren DeathKnight named 'Boocow' I always found it amusing. (Though my DK Orc named 'Ectocooler' was way better)

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I'll probably be a night elf druid, because my friends want to roll in a 3 man druid group, where I'm the boomkin, one guys a tree, and another is bear. They'll be worgens because they paid for all the expansions.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
You know, when I first heard WoW was in development, I was really excited about it, but then I found out I couldn't play a Troll Warlock and I lost interest.

Since then I have tried WoW, but didn't like it. I've been fairly vocal about my dislike for WoW ever since, but I must admit... Secretly, I still want to play that Troll Warlock.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Cheveyo said:
Hurr Durr Derp said:
You know, when I first heard of WoW, I was really excited about it, but then I found out I couldn't play a Troll Warlock and I lost interest.

Since then I have tried WoW, but didn't like it. I've been fairly vocal about my dislike for WoW ever since, but I must admit... Secretly, I still want to play that Troll Warlock.
Wouldn't a troll priest be basically same kind of thing? Or is it the demon summoning you want?
It's not anything in particular I want. It's just a Troll Warlock I want. It's not any kind of idea based on logical arguments, just something that I got in my head years ago and refused to leave. A Troll Priest sounds all kinds of stupid to me.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Troll Druid for that nice beserk racial for casting. My Pally will stay BE I like the arcane torrent for helping my mana fix during raids. Might roll a Goblin Rogue, the belt plus make him an engineer=PVP monster!

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
I might faction change my UD Rogue into a Goblin, just so I can be that bit more annoying. Plus, this is a "possibility" of what their mount might be: