Catchiest Song You Have Ever Heard

Brownie80

Jan 27, 2014
What's your favorite song to dance or at the very least bob your head to? For me, it's Weezer's Keep Fishin' off their 2002 album Maladroit. If you want, you can even post a video of the song you think is the catchiest!

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Now that the internet has finally moved on, I shall revive what is either your most favorite song ever or the song that makes you want to choke a puppy every time it comes on.

For fun, the spoiler tag is named after a lyric. I can virtually guarantee that every single one of you knows what is going to pop up before you click the tag.

You either know the song by heart and can do the dance on command or the source of the music is immediately destroyed by you with whatever weapon is closest at hand. There is no middle ground.

Then for fun, here is the more recent version of what I described:

BTW: If you haven't already, I would strongly recommend you check out some other Yvlis stuff. Some of it is freaking hilarious. Could I be so bold as to recommend either "Stonehedge" or "Someone like me"?

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
While I'm not sure its the catchiest ever, it's certainly up there.

Ratty

Jan 21, 2014
Too many great songs and bands to count. So I'll just highlight an underappreciated band who have many songs that can always make me tap my feet and want to dance. The Planet Smashers

A lot of their songs are light hearted, like this irreverent ode to Tiki kitsch

On the more serious side of things

So yeah check out their stuff, it's great.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Thread over guys. Imma win with this.

This song is catchy as hell. It's like an itch in your brain that only listening to it can scratch.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013

Yeah, that's probably not that catchy to most people. For me, though, I find that song really hard to get out of my head at times. Not that I'm really trying, given that I like it a lot.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:
I'm even dancing in my chair as I'm writing this.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
tippy2k2 said:
Sorry, but when I think of "Ring ding ding", I'm thinking Crazy Frog. :p

OT: J-Pop, ho!

In a similar but slightly different manner, J-electro-rock!

I don't know what happened to me. I normally listen to progressive metal and post-hardcore, now I've just been listening to these female Japanese artists for months. D:

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I submit to the group this.

Seriously, I heard this song about a week ago and it will not leave my head. Its a good thing I like this song or I might have been tempted to do a DIY lobotomy by now.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
[sub][small]Inb4 FUKKIRETAFUKKIRETAFUKKIRETAAREYOUREADY.[/small][/sub]

After careful consideration, it would probably have to be this remix of 'Riverside':

It became so popular that it was even featured on an episode of House MD[footnote]Shhhh, yes it was...[/footnote]!

JayRPG

Oct 25, 2012

This is ALWAYS stuck in my head.

But seriously, Gangnam style and/or Gentlemen - Psy is god.

EDIT:

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I love the lyrics of Sympathy For The Devil from The Rolling Stones so much I can sing it any where at any time. That boogie groove will always be with me, and any other ear worms will be kicked out of my head in a very short time.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
My favorite, although clishee, must be "Let it snow" from Frozen that has become my favorite song as of late.

Other than that, I don't really listen to that much music anymore with so many games around to play.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Thanks to me playing Sleeping Dogs for the fifth or sixth time (I love that game so much) it has to be FUSE by Hudson Mohawke. For those that haven't heard it, here it is:

And thanks to this video I also have had Chop me up by Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland and three-six Mafia in my head as well:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Really? No one said this?

Not my personal all time favorite, but is often written of as the single best song of the type for which the TC is looking.

Though I thought this pretty good too:

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Thread over guys. Imma win with this.

This song is catchy as hell. It's like an itch in your brain that only listening to it can scratch.
I own that CD (it was a gift) and it still doesn't resonate with me.